From: Veli-Pekka Nousiainen on
johnet123 wrote:
> I noticed that the reference to the HP-50G has been removed from the
> German website. I suppose that means that it was all a mistake and
> that there will not be a new calculator after all ;-)

/&%(/%#"(=)!"/?=)(
<sensored>

From: ME on
The larger battery will provide 5 to 9 hours which is plenty for me when on
the go. When at my desk the plug in AC adapter will be fine. I hope that the
rumors of a flash drive are real. If this is true then battery life should
be increased significantly.

From: Veli-Pekka Nousiainen on
ME wrote:
> The larger battery will provide 5 to 9 hours which is plenty for me
> when on the go. When at my desk the plug in AC adapter will be fine.
> I hope that the rumors of a flash drive are real. If this is true
> then battery life should be increased significantly.
> "Veli-Pekka Nousiainen" <DROP_vpn(a)dlc.fi> wrote in message
>> ME wrote:
>>> I am sad to see that the last chance for my 49G (for gunk)+ calc's
>>> last chance is lost. I guess the Sony UX180P with Derive etc is my
>>> only future.
>>> http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=VGNUX180P&Dept=computers&CategoryName=cpu_VAIONotebookComputers_UX_Series
>>
>> I think that that is a true pocket PC
>> but
>> the batteries will not even last a full day
>> not to mention about a situation when you really stress it with
>> Derive

There is a "global" (not for this device only)
2?" 32GB Flash Drive coming soon...
Price unknown at the moment, more expensive anyway
Faster, shock-resistant, power-saving, etc...
Now THAT would make it a good choise

I think I'll wait for the 2nd gen of Origamis

From: fbalzer on
It's back, with some more information.

From: Raymond Del Tondo on
Hi,

I didn't see any reference that the '50g'
is an RPL machine at all.

So it could also be a new design...

Raymond

"timite_h" <timiteh(a)gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I can't call a revolution something which was supposed to work out of
the box with the HP49G+.
If the HP50G is just what the HP49G+ was supposed to be, i would be
very disappointed.
At least TI is about to release a really new product with a new
hardware and a new O.S.
If HP is unable to release new product then they should work with
hidryx to manufacture a version of Qonos(without TI68K emulator) as
well as to design future products.

Veli-Pekka Nousiainen a ?crit :

> timiteh(a)gmail.com wrote:
> > It seems that you hase some knowledge about this product.
> > Has hidryx worked on this product ?
> > And if Yes is this production a revolution or just an evolution
> > compared to the HP49G+ ?
>
> Revolution:
> - the keyboard works!

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last