First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368
Error 0x8004DF0B
I am using AOL for my email and receive this error when Outlook is synching. What can I do?? Task 'Checking for new mail in subscribed folders on imap.aol.com.' reported error (0x8004DF0B) : 'Outlook is unable to download folder (null) from the IMAP e-mail server for account imap.aol.com. Error: The connectio... 12 Mar 2006 12:31
in out look email wont send if word is the editor
I have set up outlook as my email account. When I go to options mail format and put a tick in the use office microsoft word to edit email messages and then put a tick also in the line below it to use office microsoft word to read rich text messages. I compose an email and when I try to send it an error message ... 7 Feb 2006 13:36
Erro desconhecido 0x80040201
Meu outlook não envia e-mails o seguinte erro aparece: Erro desconhecido 0x80040201 ... 7 Feb 2006 13:04
Check Names Feature
Outlook 2003 SP1 and Exchange 2003 -- All applicable names are not displaying when using the check names feature. For instance for some users when typing in "hel" a complete list of names will display that contains these letters in the last name or first name or alias. But on a couple of other user's pcs, whe... 7 Feb 2006 12:01
error synchronizing inbox headers
I use Microsoft small business 2003 and purchased Outlook Live so I could use my hotmail acct with Outlook. It was my understanding this would give me the subscription I needed with hotmail to use outlook. I sometimes get this messages 'error synchronizing hotmail inbox folders'. From what I'm reading from the... 4 Feb 2006 16:57
Blank emails
We are a medium sized IT department.. Microsoft Outook for 300+ users with individual PST files. Merak Mail for SMTP and POP3. One user upgraded to Outlook 2003 a few months ago. A few days later, he started receiving completely blank emails, no from, no to, no body and no header information. They appear when h... 30 Jan 2006 08:38
"Outlook can't read the registry information"
I am running Outlook 2003. I have both an Exchange profile and a Pop3 profile. Any time I try to create a folder in any profile I get Outlook can't read the registry information 1. Close and restart Outlook. 2. Reinstall Outlook 3. Reinstall Exchange. So far I have reinstalled and deleted both HKLM and HKCU\... 29 Jan 2006 20:41
Error message: sbcmsync.dll is not a valid office add-in
Whenever I start up Outlook, I get an error message that states the following: sbcmsync.dll is not a valid office add-in. I have tried everything, and cannot resolve this error message. Any ideas??? ... 29 Jan 2006 18:06
Error message
I get this error message every time I try to send and recieve. It appears that it is sending a message, but there are no messages in the outbox. Sending' reported error (0x80040201) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040201' Any ideas on how to get rid of this error? ... 25 Jan 2006 23:08
CiceroUIWndFrame error
So I have a PocketPC that syncs using ActiveSync and Outlook Express. I also have Outlook because I bought Offie XP a couple years ago. Recently, when I take my PDA out of its dock, I get an error window titled "CiceroUIWndFrame: OUTLOOK.EXE - Application Error" The text of the error message is "The i... 24 Jan 2006 23:07