First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368
error code 0x8004201B
Hello everyone We have one annoying problem Problem is :- Task 'abc123' - sending' reported error (0x8004201B) : The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. If you continue to receive this message. contact your server administrator or ISP' We r getting this problem in both Mic... 8 Dec 2006 07:15
Tasks -- "Can't open this item. The Tasks folder could not be foun
I've been using the Tasks feature with my manager for some time. He sends me the task, I open it, etc. Recently, I began receiving the Error message: "Can't open the item. The Tasks folder cannot be found." when I try to open a task he has sent me. I can access my own tasks folder and I am able to update a... 6 Dec 2006 12:43
receiving a .dll error message in Outlook
After trying to install a wireless phone sync program, they couldn't make it work and had me uninstall it. I now get - "The add-in "C:\Program Files\Wireless Sync\Client\PortalWizard.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu." If I click okay... 20 Nov 2006 20:18
Mapi 1.0 [000004c2] Error
Hi I have EXS 2003 and when I open my workstation I receive te error below "The time limit for logging on was reached while waiting for syste resources. Try again. MAPI 1.0 [000004C2]" Any ideas???? Thanks Andres The time limit for logging on was reached while waiting for syste resources. T... 14 Nov 2006 23:18
Can't delete emails in OWA
Some emails can't be deleted in Outlook Web Access. In "normal" Outlook those emails don't exist. When trying to delete the emails the following message appear: "An error occurred while deleting the objects. Some of the objects may not be deleted.". If I try to move the messages I recieve this message: "The a... 9 Nov 2006 04:39
Outlook 2003 Attachment error 'could not find message window'
I have a user that is attempting to insert an attachment in to a Task and gets this error. She is the owner of the task, and there are previous attachments already in the task but when she attaempts to add another she gets this error. She has tried with several different Word Documents all with the same result.... 2 Nov 2006 15:32
Outlook 2003 Attachment error 'could not find message window'
I have a user that is attempting to insert an attachment in to a Task and gets this error. She is the owner of the task, and there are previous attachments already in the task but when she attaempts to add another she gets this error. She has tried with several different Word Documents all with the same result.... 1 Nov 2006 16:15
I can send, but not receive msgs error:00x800CCC92 ??
From intranet enterprise My outlook 2003 works normally, but when I'm at Internet, it doesn't work and feedback the message error 00xx800CCC92 and the server responded: " -ERR Missing Argument"? Pls help me. Thks ... 1 Nov 2006 15:12
Assign tasks to multiple users
Hi Judy We are setting up a shared team mail box, however, the tasks do not appear to be updating in the shared mailbox, when the owner of the task changes the status. When the task is assigned from the team mailbox we get the message 'The task request is not in your Tasks folder. The task will not be updated ... 31 Oct 2006 08:06
Identity Switch Cancelled
Hello, I'm getting following error: "Identity Switch Cancelled The current identity could not be changed because one of the applications was unable to switch. Close any open dialog boxes in other applications before trying again." I'm running MS outlook 2003 SP2 on Citrix Presentation Server 4, but this pr... 25 Oct 2006 06:31