First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368
Can not receive e-mail
I use Outlook 2003, in combination with Norton. I am set to send/ receive automatically. I "send" ok, but the "receive" comes back with error message "The server name you entered could not be found..." it also has the error number 0x80040900. My settings were working fine until recentley. I was able to send and... 21 Jan 2006 12:47
starting Word as your email editor?
Thanks for any help. I get the above, "Starting Word as your email editor" in a dialog box when I start up Outlook on a computer other than my main one (a computer we use for financial info etc). But I don't get that message when I start Outlook on my computer. Any reason why? I run a short program daily on the ... 19 Jan 2006 10:48
File STD11N.MSI missing
When I was trying to export my outlook addresses I selected "Comma Separated Values(windows) and got this msg STD11N.MSI missing. I have inserted the install disc I get a message can not find the path to this file. ... 18 Jan 2006 11:51
inbox file too big
Task 'pop-server.bigpond.net.au - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I keep getting this error message whilst trying to check emails. ... 20 Jan 2006 04:58
outlook error message 0x800409000
upon send and receive "Task POP3-receiving reported error 0x80040900-the server name you reported cannot be found on the network" What is the problem? How do I correct it? Email provider says this is a Outlook/Microsoft problem. Will take any help that I can get. Thanks ... 17 Jan 2006 17:24
outlook Task Error
I have some EU using office xp, when they are trying to send a task to another EU they get this error"Cant open this item. The property does not exist. The field you want to modify is not valid for this type of item". I am using a 2003 server for the email. Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks Adam ... 10 Jan 2006 16:36
Zeon PDF Word Password
I am using Outlook 2003 from Office 2003 Professional. All of a sudden, I am getting this message when I want to close out Outlook. "ZeonPDFWord Password" It asking for a password. When I cancel it says "Compile Error: Can't find project or library. I click OK then it takes me to Microsoft Visual Basic ... 5 Dec 2005 21:23
the operation failed due to an installation problem
Hi, I can't use all the applicaitons in the office student and teacher edition 2003 now. At the begining, it was the outlook. When I try to open it, it appeared " the microsoft outlook has not been installed for current user. please install the application". However, after I reinstalled the office programes, al... 28 Nov 2005 15:04
Where can I download L4561412.CAB?
Where can I download L4561412.CAB? My installation disk is split and I need to activate the translator to export addresses from Outlook. Please help! ATMhudson -- atmhudsonPosted from - http://www.officehelp.in ... 22 Nov 2005 22:22
How do I correct the following error: (0x800421B)
I cannot send or receive e-mail. I have contacted my ISP and their diagnostics show that all the settings are correct, and they have told me that I need to contact Microsoft Help as my problem is an Outlook 2003 problem. I receive an error that states the operation has timed out-waiting for a response from ... 22 Nov 2005 15:05