First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368
Outlook Today Error Message
Welcome! I have a question. I use Oulook 2003. When I go to Outlook Today, I get the following error, translated from Dutch to English: Microsoft Outlook: Outlook.exe - Entrypoint not found. Could not find Entrypoint of Procedure ?OnUnicodeSystem@@YGHXZ in DLL-file MSDART.DLL. I have to click several ti... 6 Mar 2005 16:42
Suppress CryptoAPI private key prompt
I'm trying to view encrypted messges without being prompted everytime it I access it. Does anyone know how to supress CryptoAPI private key security dialog box? ... 5 Mar 2005 03:26
Why can't I send email?
I have read all the posts about not being able to send email via Outlook 2003 and can't find any with the same error message I receive which is below. Task 'mail.comcast.net - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message. Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The s... 5 Mar 2005 08:33
Outlook 2003 Will Not Send Messages
I have configured 2 email accounts in Outlook 2003 Windows XP; 1 is my ISP (Comcast) and the other is Gmail. Both are POP3 and I used the specific information from each to configure them in Outlook. When I try to send a message, or when I want to send an attachment and it defaults to sending through Outlook, ... 4 Mar 2005 17:39
fatal error in outlook 2003
I get a fatal error has occurred in outlook. The data in your envelope has been lost but your document is still availalbe. What can I do. I lose my to, cc, bcc and attahment information. Is there any fix besides creating a new profile? Thanks for any information. Sheila ... 2 Mar 2005 16:19
Fatal Error in outlook 2003
I received this error message "a fatal error has occurred in outlook. The data in your envelope has been lost, but your document is still available.". This has happened three times today. I lose all my envelope data (to, cc, bcc, attachment information). I usually can cut and paste the body of the email. W... 2 Mar 2005 13:40
Accented characters in OWA are garbled
Recently, on a few laptops, when using OWA, some users are now having strange accented characters appear: Question mark at the top of each e-mail, french accented characters are replaced with some very strange characters (example: the letter e with accent is replaced by "é"). This does not happen when the us... 4 Mar 2005 13:28
outlook.pst is damaged??? HELP
I'm attempting to open up my email and now I'm getting the following error for the first time. I'm NOT able to open any email. Here's the error msg I'm getting from MSFT: Unable to load Personal free/busy data. The message file C:\Documents and Settings\GAry(Casey) Lanning\Local Settings\Application Data\Micro... 2 Mar 2005 11:03
Original Message Text in Reply or Forward Not Ignored in Spell Che
Before sending emails at work, I have the spell checker run. When using Word as the Outlook email editor, spell checking does not appear to honor the following Outlook option under the Spelling tab: "Ignore original message text in reply or forward." When using the Outlook editor I don't have a problem, but when... 1 Mar 2005 14:55
"Exception from GAL class"
I get this error when launching GAL Modify Tool, "Exception from GAL class". PC is running Windows 2000 and Office 2000. It works on every other PC in the company except this one-- nothing different about the PC. Any ideas? ... 1 Mar 2005 10:40