First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Column Re-order In SQL2005
I am using SQL Express 2005, which has been working fine (when I connect to it using Management Studio Express 2005). I have upgraded the Management Studio to 2008, but I now cannot reorder colums in my tables. If I connect to the same database using MSE2005, then I can reorder them. Has this feature been r... 19 Jan 2010 11:17
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 3 (KB95
This ANSWER should be in the top for this irritating problem...How do you get past this? The current system does not meet the recommended hardware requirements for this SQL Server release. For detailed hardware and software requirements, see the readme file or SQL Server Books Online. Many, many, thanks! ... 16 Feb 2010 18:24
proxy accounts
Hello: Unlike other SQL 2005 SSIS jobs that I have created in the past on this server, today, I had to create and use a proxy account in order to successfully run a new SSIS job. I don't know why I had, to all of a sudden, use this method. The only recent change on the server or network is that the Admin... 18 Jan 2010 19:56
Your SQL Server monitoring habits
Hi, I have a new post in my blog which ends with a simple 'monitoring habits' poll - if you can, take 10 seconds to participate. (or a bit more to read the post :-)) http://bit.ly/8KVMpU 10x ... 18 Jan 2010 16:34
sp_send_dbmail href tag
Hi, I try to send HTML email with sp_send_dbmail. In body of the email I have a HREF tag. Sending email works fine but I can't get the URL as it should be in HTML the body, it shows both url and text in the body of the message, see the example below EXEC msdb.dbo.sp_send_dbmail @recipients='anyone(a)nowh... 18 Jan 2010 15:26
Convert SQL timestamp to Unix timestamp with timezone
I've been running the following to convert SQL time into Unix time: select DATEDIFF(s, '19700101', end_date), end_date, start_date, event_sub_type, courseid from training.dbo.classes where courseid like 'HLH 110.R031%' However, it isn't taking into account the timezone - I need the unix timestamp to take into a... 18 Jan 2010 13:11
Nevron Gauge for SQL Server Reporting Services
Nevron Gauge for SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2005/2008 is an advanced report item, which delivers a complete set of gauge types, highly customizable axes, tight data integration and unmatched visual effects to your reports. It will also improve your report authoring experience, with its polished visual edi... 18 Jan 2010 06:26
Unti Virus on SqlServer 2008 Server
Is it recommended to install Unti Virus on the SqlServer Server? Which UntiVirus is preferred? I heard UntiVirus cause SqlServer to have performance issues, Is this true? ... 16 Jan 2010 17:15
How to Read The MSDTC LOG.
OK but i want to ask you -is there a place MSDTC like service on my PC?It is not a server , I m running WinXP SP3.I don't know what kind of error happened, but using of MSDN knowledge base don't help me at all.My question is :can I copy this log file from backup and replace it in C/windows/system 32/MsDTC? From h... 16 Jan 2010 16:09
SQLXML 3.0 virtual directory and upgrade to SQL Server 2008
Hi, Would a SQLXML 3.0 virtual directory continue to work with SQL Server 2008? We would be upgrading from SQL Server 2000. I imagine someone might mention SQLXML 4.0 at this point. Were there any breaking changes between the 2 versions or any features dropped? Do either (or both) versions work with 2008? C... 15 Jan 2010 08:16