First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Moving SSRS Server not the database
Hi Does anyone know of any 'how-to' articles for moving the SSRS service, websites and webservices to another server but leaving the two report databases on the existing database server? We are using SQL Server 2005 standard edition on Windows 2003 standard edition. Currently the reporting services and d... 8 Feb 2010 12:16
How to Comment a Table
When creating a sproc in SSMS, a simple code header is automatically inserted that I can use to save change history, for example. When creating a view this does not happen as far as I can see, although I can manually enter one. When creating a table there is no header and it seems no possibility to create on... 14 Feb 2010 15:11
Help! Cannot delete an orphaned merge push subscription
I have inherited a subscription to a remote database that is no longer required. Turns out the remote server has been decommisioned but I still cannot delete the local subscription in SSMS. When I try to delete it, I get - "Invalid object name sysmergearticles." How can I make this orphaned subscription dis... 8 Feb 2010 05:38
CHelp! Cannot drop a merge push subscription
I have inherited a subscription to a remote database that is no longer required. Turns out the remote server has been decommisioned but I still cannot delete the local subscription in SSMS. When I try to delete it, I get - "Invalid object name sysmergearticles." How can I make this orphaned subscription disapp... 8 Feb 2010 05:38
SSIS Package Parameter/Variable Prompt
Is it possible for a SSIS pacakge to prompt for a parameter/variable before running? Thanks. ... 5 Feb 2010 15:06
Problem opening up project solution with SSMS 2008R2
I have several 2005 SQL Projects saved in Visual Source Safe and when I try to open with SSMS 2008 R2, I get a Class Not Registered error. I went under tools>options to make sure things looked right there. I have received two different error. 1) Class not registered 2) The located assembly manifest definit... 5 Feb 2010 08:19
[IMPORTANT!!!] Windows erasing SAN disk
I think I discovered a BIG problem with Windows 2003 x64 R2 SP2. Suppose I set a setup a server and connecting it to a SAN disk and then format this disk. When I setup a secondary server to the same disk the disk is seen as unformatted and Windows has to initialize it again, so I lost all data in it. This is ... 5 Feb 2010 08:19
Hindi text in nText column SQL Server 2005
We are using SQL Server 2005, and saving Hindi, English, Japaneese, Chiness languages in nText column. This all we are doing using google analytical. However, we don't know how to know which value is Hindi or Englsh as they are encoded. Please suggest how to write a query to know the count for all the rows having... 5 Feb 2010 07:13
How to copy a DTS package?
How can I copy DTS package from one database on a server to same database on another server, i.e. moving from dev to qa environment. ... 7 Feb 2010 05:25
Is there a way to find when was a DTS Pacakge last modified
1. I am still on SQL Server 2000. Is there a way some sql query e.g. on tables in msdb database), so I can find when was last time various packages were modified. I only see create date for pacakages in Entterprise Manager or in msdb sysdtspacakges I know in Enterprise Manager one can go to each DTS package ... 7 Feb 2010 05:25