First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Linked server - from 2008 to a 2005 box.
I have an odd problem. I created a linked server from a 2008 box to a 2005 box with the sa account. I have a windows account that is part of the sysadmin role but cant I cant query or expand the linked server to see alll it tables. but under the sa account I can. what am i missing? ... 22 Jan 2010 18:37
Network Waits and Read Committed Snapshot
I set my db isolation level to read committed snapshot. Will this allow me to read rows locked by network traffic? Thanks in advance ... 7 Jan 2010 12:26
VS_ISBROKEN
Hi all, I'm getting the following error when executing a package. I assume it's because of schema changes. Is there a way to get more info about this error? For example, which field caused the validation failure. The package is executed using C# wrapper. Thanks, Sharon. Source: System.__ComObject SubComponen... 6 Jan 2010 09:52
Query Recompilations
If I understand this correctly, not having schema qualifier like dbo., triggers recompilation every time the query is being executed. If so, what kind of performance impact does this have on the db performance? Thanks in advance, ... 6 Jan 2010 09:52
querying a view
I've got 2 taables containing a couple of years worth of data and have created a view which joins them and does a couple of calculations. If I run a query against that view to select only the last weeks data, does SQL Server haave to joint the whole contents of each table before the where clause on the query i... 6 Jan 2010 09:52
Multi-Server jobs do not run on master server MSX
Hello I defined one of my server as master server (MSX) for multi-server jobs. 3 other servers (in fact: instances) are defined as target. My problem is that some jobs are defined as Multi-Server jobs, but I cannot make them run on the MSX, except if I also create the same job for local use, which I think is a... 4 Jan 2010 02:57
Shall I install SQL on each machine + VB.Net Application
Hi for all I have developed an Application with the help of VS 2008 , and I create my database with SQL Server 2005. My question is When I want to setup the application on other machine , Shall I install SQL Server 2005 on each machine to work with the application or is there any other solution ? ?... 9 Jan 2010 03:10
SQL Server 2008 32-bit on Windows 2008 64-bit
There is a server with Windows 2008 Standard 64-bit having SQL Server 2008 Standard 64-bit already there running well. Now there is an application that currently supports SQL 2008 32-bit so we are planning to install SQL Server 2008 32-bit as second instance. Is this supported or going to cause any problem. You... 2 Jan 2010 17:13
sys.dm_exec_query_stats
Is there a way to tell which spid, and in turn from which ip, ran a last query found in sys.dm_exec_query_stats? Thanks ... 31 Dec 2009 17:40
disk I/O tool
What is the name of that disk I/O tool? ... 6 Jan 2010 09:52