First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
MSDB not releasing space. sysjobstepslogs v.large
1. Have a SQL Agent Job that uses the option "log to table" - logs a fair bit. MSDB is getting huge, even though there are timed jobs to clear history and logs. A table called msdb.sysjobstepslogs takes up about 98% of space. There was only one row So I deleted it by running: EXEC msdb.dbo.sp_delete_jobstep... 23 Oct 2009 08:53
Cannot open database error
Hello, I published a ASP.NET web site and copied the files to my computer wwwroot to test it under IIS 7 in my computer before I send it to the hosting server. I get the following error (this web site uses a SQL 2008 Server database): Cannot open database "DBC" requested by the login. The login failed. Log... 21 Oct 2009 03:50
Bulk Insert Error Msgs
I'm using SQL 2008. I have enormous CSV files that I'm importing into SQL. The format of all the files is like this: data, data, , , data, data, , data, , , , data There are no text qualifiers. I create a new table by copying one that I've manually imported through "import data", then I bulk insert with ... 21 Oct 2009 02:45
Login failed for user ''.
Hello, I am testing a web application on IIS on my personal computer and I get the following error: Login failed for user ''. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated... 21 Oct 2009 13:47
SQL SERVER 2000 domain changes for users.
Hi, We have two AD (windows 2003) domains: CORPAD and UKCORP In the SQL server, we have these logins: CORPAD/user1 CORPAD/user2 CORPAD/user3 We would like to change these to UKCORP/user1 UKCORP/user2 UKCORP/user3 I would be really grateful if you could assist me to solve this. Regards Mir ... 15 Oct 2009 07:14
How to create a new instance in SQL 2005 Server Standard?
I have an SBS 2008 Premium Server running SQL 2005 Standard. This was installed with the OS to accomodate the SBS Monitoring features. I want install another instance so I can create other databases within that new instance. I do not want the new databases running in the default operating system instances. Any ... 23 Oct 2009 15:35
Prepared query - plan cache
Hello, [SQL2005] EXEC sp_executesql @stmt = N'SELECT * FROM Inven.InventoryDetails WHERE InventID = @InvID', @params = N'@InvID int', @InvID = 100320 - Is the above query called a Prepared query? - Is the plan for the query be cached and prepared for use for all subsequent executions of this query? - In te... 14 Oct 2009 05:56
Failed to pause full-text catalog for backup. Backup was aborted
Eduardo, Do you have the answer for your situation? I'm hitting exact same problem. Thanks, Vlad Eduardo wrote: failed to pause full-text catalog for backup 19-Dec-08 Hi, I'm using SQL Server 2005 and get the following error while trying to backup a database. "System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError:... 8 Oct 2009 13:28
Using SSMS2008 to view Job Activity Monitor on SQL2005 - cw
I am having the same problem. Have you found a solution for this yet? cw wrote: Using SSMS2008 to view Job Activity Monitor on SQL2005 04-Jun-09 I'm trying to use the SQL2008 SSMS to view the job activities on several SQL2005 servers and get the following error: TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management S... 8 Oct 2009 13:28
Trouble with Cascading Deletes
SQL Server 2005. Windows Server 2003. I have two tables as follows (this is a small test): Constituents ConstitID (Primary Key) Name Relationships ConstitID1 Rel1 ConstitID2 Rel2 I am trying to setup a relationship between the Relationships table and the Constituents table such that if ... 8 Oct 2009 15:45