First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
is Seagate's 'Seashield' harmful?
I have had a few Seagate drives die after 2 years or so. All had this Seashield. So offers anti-static as well as mechanical protection, but can it make overheating? I have a couple of 10-year Seagate drives still running in an ancient overclocked system (the IDE controller would be 12% overclocked in this thing),... 8 Jun 2010 06:55
UK GIRLS
UK is a country of low class chavs. ... 22 Jul 2010 03:47
Hitachi stinks (literally)
John Turco wrote Rod Speed wrote John Turco wrote Mike Tomlinson wrote chrisv <chrisv(a)nospam.invalid> write (Copyright "IBM Ronnie" Reaugh) God, that's a blast from the past. Wonder what happened to him? The real question is: Where's comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage's top trol... 31 May 2010 14:10
WANTED TO BUY - NETWORKING, TELECOM EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE - CISCO, NORTEL, LUCENT, JUNIPER, EXTREME, FOUNDRY, FUJITSU, MICROSOFT, ADOBE, SYMANTEC & MORE
WANTED TO BUY - NETWORKING, TELECOM EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE - CISCO, NORTEL, LUCENT, JUNIPER, EXTREME, FOUNDRY, FUJITSU, MICROSOFT, ADOBE, SYMANTEC & MORE I BUY used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Brocade, Nortel, Foundry, Extreme, Juniper, Microsoft, Adobe, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Sun, Dell, Madge, Cable... 30 May 2010 11:05
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME.
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated ... 30 May 2010 11:05
WTB: Fiber Cards, HBA, Server Hard Drives, Memory (RAM)
WTB: Fiber Cards, HBA, Server Hard Drives, Memory (RAM) I'm looking to buy server items from business that are either upgrading or going out of business -- I can give you a fair price on the below. I I am looking to buy these in quantities. Prefer to buy 10 or more per time on the drives. Memory I would ... 30 May 2010 11:05
Looking for a dual 2.5" IDE enclosure
Anybody know of any dual-disk enclosures that take 2.5" IDE disks? Main purpose would be to consolidate two enclosures into one. Must be SMART compatible, of course. Yousuf Khan ... 29 May 2010 20:06
why are USB flash drive "GB" so small?
I got a USB flash drive of 8 GB, and it has just a pinch over 8 x 10^9 bytes. I know magnetic disk GB are so, but since the flash is solid state, I would expect that it goes in powers of 2: 1024^3. So where is the missing 7% of storage? Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrispond... 3 Jun 2010 21:15
Motherboard Memory Limit Question
Hi, I need the benefit of some experience. I have a SuperMicro X7DAE motherboard. It has 8 memory slots. The manual says the board will support a max of 32 GB memory. i.e. 8x4GB DIMMS However 8GB dimms are increasingly available nowadays. So I'm wondering if the 32GB limit is likely to really be a hard li... 31 May 2010 15:16
7200 rpm 3.5" SATA drives that don't whine?
Arno wrote: There are no "reliable" non server class disks at this time. Or rather they are all pretty reliable buf fail occasionally, so backup is a must. Are you saying server class disk drives are reliable, and if so, why are they more reliable than non-server class drives, that is, how do they ... 25 May 2010 22:20
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13