First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Healthcare Business Analysis
TITLE: Healthcare Business Analysis Duration: 6 Months Recent exp Health care SKILLS/EXPERIENCE NEEDED: • Database programming – Access preferred • Developing and automating reports with graphics and data tables • Knowledge of healthcare claims and enrollment data • Expertise building queri... 23 Mar 2010 15:57
639052 Answers to your Computer question! 99
I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a p... 22 Mar 2010 21:47
Hitachi stinks (literally)
Why did two Hitachi 7K1000.C hard drives stink during a 15-minute seek test (Hitachi's Feature Tool temperature test) but no other brands of 7200 RPM drives did during a similar seek test? All drives were tested outside the computer and still work fine (pass Drive Fitness Test, no clicking sounds or pauses). I co... 30 Apr 2010 06:12
2.5 hdd 300gb> form factor compatibility lists...?
The newer hard drives from WD and Hitachi are using a non-standard drive height form factor. So I was wondering if there is a compatibility list available for laptops. 300gb> form factor compatibility lists...? ... 22 Mar 2010 07:09
PCI SATA controller cards
I want to buy a PCI SATA controller card so that I can use a 2 tb SATA hard drive in my old computer. Are there any brands I should seek out or avoid? Are there any chipsets I should seek out or avoid? I have noticed that the least expensive ones on eBay have a VIA chipset. Is the VIA chipset good for PCI S... 22 Mar 2010 06:03
What would cause an internal HD to simply disappear in Windows?
Something strange just happened recently, under Windows 7, although I have seen it happen under Windows XP before too. A hard drive that's internal (i.e. always there, not physically removable), just disappeared from Windows sight. No longer accessible, HD Sentinel didn't see it either. Rebooted, and everything... 20 Apr 2010 15:59
Seagate ST3500418AS, showing Reallocated Sectors
On Mar 20, 9:25 am, Christian Franke <Christian.Fra...(a)t-online.de> wrote: Yousuf Khan wrote: Frank Williams wrote: The problem is that most SMART monitors do not work on USB drives. Seagate's SeaTools seem to work on a lot of USB drives. And HDD Scan seems to work too. At one time, HD Se... 21 Mar 2010 11:35
Seagate 300 gig IDE drive seen as unformatted
I have a Seagate 300 gig IDE drive (not SATA) that I have been using as a data drive. Windows XP Home SP3 now says that the drive is unformatted. When I run the Seagate DiscWizard program it says that sector 92 is unreadable. I have a lot of data on the drive that I have not backed up. I suspect that most of ... 30 Mar 2010 20:40
Why 2 different WD models? 300GB 10k RPM SATA
Why 2 different WD models? 300GB 10k RPM SATA I just spent 40 minutes on USA 800 275-4932 with Western Digital Support, and then transferred to sales (LOL!) Still don't have an answer. :( Newegg shows 2 different 300GB 10k SATA VelociRaptor drives: 1) WD3000HLFS $200 see: http://www.neweg... 22 Mar 2010 07:09
Seagate ST3500418AS, showing Reallocated Sectors
Frank Williams wrote: Hard Disk Sentinel shows it as 95% good, 103 days of use. Its never got that stuff right. Now has 5 Reallocated Sectors The last one No.4 was in November 2009 and now one today.. Its clearly dying. But I did get a Blue Screen what trying to transfer XP Dater using the... 20 Mar 2010 09:46