From: Brian K on
Oops, you already have a storage (data) partition on the larger HD. How much
free space is present?

From: Brian K on

> I want to partition the 600GB drive to give Vista 150gig and Windows 7 the
> rest.
> --

That will be easy.

From: MJMIII on
"Brian K" <remove_this(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Oops, you already have a storage (data) partition on the larger HD. How
> much free space is present?

1.04TB
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: Brian K on
Excellent.

From: Brian K on

You are now ready to download and make a BING CD.

There is a 4 week trial period.

double click makedisk.exe, next
dot in I accept the agreement, next
no tick for Registration, Color or UDMA, next
dot in Mouse Support Enabled, next
dot in VESA Video, next
dot in Normal, next
don't choose any Default Device Options (if necessary, these can be chosen
in BING), next
leave Registration strings blank, next
select your CD burner drive letter (you can use a CD-RW or a CD-R disc)
Finish

Boot from the BING CD and resize your Vista partition to 150000 MB. Vista
should be on HD 0. Let me know if it isn't. There is a video on Resizing.
When the CD first boots, click Cancel on the first window as you don't want
to install yet. Then click OK on the notice.

After Vista has been resized, boot from the BING CD again and install BING
as outline in the video. This will create an 8 MB partition at the end of
the 600 GB HD.

Let me know when this has been done.