First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
pthread_cond_wait segmentation fault
On 12 nov, 15:22, David Resnick <lndresn...(a)gmail.com> wrote: On Nov 12, 8:20 am, 001 <snthib...(a)gmail.com> wrote: I tried to make a producer of 'items' but my implementation crashes at pthread_cond_wait ... I really tried looking at everything and put print statements throughout my cod... 13 Nov 2009 01:10
pthread_cond_wait segmentation fault Options
I tried to make a producer of 'items' but my implementation crashes at pthread_cond_wait ... I really tried looking at everything and put print statements throughout my code, but there it just crashes. I did put the wait within a mutex. This code isn't complete, but the relevant parts are in there (I assume). Any ... 12 Nov 2009 17:22
How to avoid the spam on this news group?
I am using google groups to see the usenet, but it's full of spam now. How can you guys filter out all the spam threads? I am curious. Thanks. Bin ... 16 Nov 2009 13:32
How to implement a http(apache)-access-only system
I encountered such an requirement of implementing a system that: 1. system accounts including root can't directly access file or data on this system; 2. only specific application, ie. http server (apache) can access file on this system; (so apache linux user ie. www-data should be allowed on it) 3. apache passe... 11 Dec 2009 03:42
JOB Opening: Urgent required System software Engineers Exp:2-4years
fort_comp wrote: * Very good understanding of C data structure design Designing C data structures is what I do, day in and day out. * High soft skills. What is "soft skills" the politically-correct term for? And what would be considered "hard skills" then? ... 8 Nov 2009 14:04
JOB Opening: Urgent required System software Engineers Exp:2-4 years
Hi all, Please find the job opening at HCL Noida. Interested candidate can post their profile on inderjeet_kalra(a)hcl.in Job Description: Responsible for Design, implementation, testing and Customer communication Experience in Compiler development preferred * 2-4 years of recent and concurrent experience ... 8 Nov 2009 14:04
catopen() behavior on solaris-opetron and solaris-sparc
Hello, catopen() function behaves in different ways on solaris-sparc and solaris-opteron O/S platforms. If NLSPATH is exported pointing to NLSPATH=/home/expert/msg/%N and test.cat file is in /home/expert/msg/ folder in that case if we call : rc = catopen("test", 0) then on solaris-sparc it returns ... 9 Nov 2009 05:32
Printing Back tracing information during run time
On Nov 3, 9:39 am, Ben Bacarisse <ben.use...(a)bsb.me.uk> wrote: sg <gautams.for...(a)gmail.com> writes: Is there any way to print the back trace of the stack programmatically when we encounter SIGSEGV. I have tried using the backtrace() function but I am not able to interpret the out put. A SIGSEGV... 3 Nov 2009 12:37
Printing Back tracing information during run time
Hi , Is there any way to print the back trace of the stack programmatically when we encounter SIGSEGV. I have tried using the backtrace() function but I am not able to interpret the out put. Thanks in advance -Regards ... 3 Nov 2009 00:33
Library requirement for mutex destroy
[ Cross-posted to c.p.t and c.u.p ] Hello, I'm using a proprietary library (no source code) which requires the user to provide 4 mutex-related functions (create, delete, lock, unlock). AFAICT, if I were using a POSIX OS, I could make trivial wrappers around pthread_mutex_init pthread_mutex_destroy pthrea... 3 Nov 2009 08:10