First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Linking problem using autotool
Hi all, I am having linking troubles using autotool. I am hoping someone out there can spot what I am sure is a very simple error. Anyway I have written some test cases and use the following in my Makfile.am file in the "test" directory. LDADD = $(top_builddir)/lib/libazzmos.la test_azrmalloc_CFLAGS =... 18 Jan 2010 16:32
mk-configure - lightweight replacement for autotools
> I've released mk-configure-0.13.0 and hope this will be interesting for comp.unix.programmer subscribers. WHAT IS MK-CONFIGURE? mk-configure is a lightweight easy to learn replacement for GNU autotools, written in and for bmake (portable version of NetBSD make) and UNIX tools (shell, aw... 27 Dec 2009 15:12
standard close behavior
Hi, I am getting inconsistent behaviors on different systems with the program below. Now, I am wondering if the behavior of this program is triggering unspecified behavior according to SUS. Can anybody comment, weather closing a file-descriptor should unblock a thread blocked in read(2), when a signal handl... 28 Dec 2009 04:12
How can I determine the current default/working directory?
The closest I have is this: getenv("PWD"); But that only tells the value of such environment variable at the time the program was started. I need to know (for debugging purposes) the current working directory, dynamically. TIA, -Ramon ... 27 Dec 2009 10:50
Did the prophet copy the Holy Quran from the H
Did the prophet copy the Holy Quran from the Holy Book By Magdy Abd Al-Shafy The enemies of Islam claim that the prophet of islam copied the Holy Quran from the HolyBook.There are a lot of reasons and pieces of evidence thatrefute this groundless claim. Mohummed[p]was illiterate ,who could not read nor cou... 26 Dec 2009 06:47
Islamic Reform in the Domain of Worship
Islam came at a time when there were many forms of worship in the world. Some of these were remnants of the previous divinely revealed ******ures. Others were completely man-made. Even those acts of worship that were of divine origin had been corrupted, altered, and removed from their proper con****s. Some rel... 25 Dec 2009 15:49
change the address of ld.linux-so in a dynamically linked process
hi, I'v a process is dynamically linked, and some shared libraries are set to the fixed address, like "/lib/ld-linux.so.2" is set at 0x00812000, while I'd like to put it in another address, as I wish I could map the whole lowest 1G memory for other usage. So how can I set to address for these shared libraries? ... 24 Dec 2009 06:25
Continuation of the MacOS networking thread...
(Meta note: Please, no guff to the effect that I "should" have posted this in the other thread. I have my reasons for starting a new thread.) OK, so I found the GUI control panel for changing the network settings. Basically, it gives these options for configuring the device (en0): 1) Manual 2) DHCP ... 26 Dec 2009 09:59
multi-threaded data access
lets say I have unsigned int x = 0; And the code x++; Is run a total of 1 million times but the million times is divided across many threads. If i try to read the value of x am i guaranteed to get a value between 0 and 1 million. The subtle question here is, are reads and writes of a variable atomi... 26 Dec 2009 16:34
Continuation of the MacOS networking thread...
Kenny McCormack <gazelle(a)shell.xmission.com> schrieb: (Meta note: Please, no guff to the effect that I "should" have posted this in the other thread. I have my reasons for starting a new thread.) OK, so I found the GUI control panel for changing the network settings. Basically, it gives these options for... 23 Dec 2009 12:08