First  |  Prev |
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Late bound events C# server, vb6 client
I have seen a lot of discussion about this topic but not a solution. If I missed it please let me know. Essentially my problem is that I have a VB6 client that is dynamically instantiating OCXs on a Child form inside an MDI object using VBControlExtender. Here is the code in the child form. Dim WithEvents cfcu... 28 Dec 2005 09:10
please list all objPrinter objects (in Win32_PrintJob)
Can someone post a url or complete list of info items available (from VB script) for objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Select * from Win32_PrintJob") ? I'm trying to determine the time a job BEGAN <i>printing</i> .. not what time it was submitted. I have a script that raises an alert when a job hasn't printed for 15 mi... 3 Oct 2005 13:07
Error C1083
Hi, My application has to import a Advic32.dll file.An error "fatal error C1083: Cannot open type library file: 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Advic32.dll': Error loading type library/DLL." My code uses #import. Please help me.Its urgent. Thank you, Anitha ... 21 Jul 2005 01:12
Run executable from memory/ram?
Is there a way to include an exe in a compiled VB app and then run or execute this exe in memory, instead of writing it to disk first and then shelling it to run? ... 18 Jun 2005 11:30
VB 6.0 and .net
What is the difference between Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .Net? I'm looking to get started in Visual Basic and don't understand? -- Scott ý--ý ... 20 Jun 2005 11:58
rsidll32
Does anyone there have the rsidll32.dll file? I need it in an urgent matter and I can't find it. It's only around 104KB but I can't find it anywhere. Thanks a lot for any help given! Cheers, Ivan DeSousa JR ... 31 May 2005 21:53
Print to a Barcode Printer
Here is my problem: I want to print to a barcode printer (Zebra 2844) in this way: I want to use true type fonts like "Arial Bold", so I used the printer method from VB. Perfect. Now I want to print barcodes too, but it have been not easy trying with barcode fonts and other methods, so I decided to print barcodes u... 10 Jun 2005 22:52
VB3 anyone...?
Does anyone have an old VB.LIC file they could let me have? I have a client with an ancient VB3 system that needs a few small text tweaks to its printed output. It's a fairly complex app and the changes required don't warrant a full VB.Net upgrade (or the time it would take!) They do actually have the original... 17 Mar 2005 16:30
DHCP VB6 read return broadcast on UDP 68?
Here is the problem: We have several DHCP servers running on *nix boxes. We have a 24/7 computer operator that are very entry level. We have a DHCPCHECK.exe program that checks to see if DHCP is running, and on what servers. It is their job to verify the proper servers respond. This program is DOS based, ... 14 Feb 2005 19:19
NEOPOINT GENERATOR
http://fs19.formsite.com/pbnpgenerator/form222019221/index.html it works! ... 14 Feb 2005 19:19
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16