First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
biological query
This is a difficult question to phrase right so I will take some time to do it properly. Is the sense of taste more similar to this: select case food case food.salty : Report_Salty() case food.sweet : Report_Sweet() case food.sour : Report_Sour() case food.spicy : Report_Spicy() end select or... 30 Dec 2009 13:07
Reading eg voltages from the USB port
Mike! If anyone knows it would be you. How can I read data from the USB port into a vb6 progam? ... 14 Dec 2009 08:46
Problem VisualBasic exe file to project and form data....
E follows .... namely, ten years ago, when I was still involved in programming in VB, I made a small gadget for billing and material goods, etc., not to longer, the original project file-I "lost" :-((. Now I need to make some changes and now interested in whether the "exe" unpack the files to back seasons of the... 2 Dec 2009 18:56
Snapshot of screen
Hi VB lovers, I'm using the following code to get a snapshot of the screen in a StdPicture object. http://www.devx.com/vb2themax/Tip/19172 However my problem is I need to get the space used (no of bytes) by the image in memory. Is this possible? If not I would like to convert the image into... 24 Nov 2009 17:53
ShellExecute
Hi This should be a follow-up but my ^%�""%$^ newsreader has lost the thread. Just wanted to say thanks to those who pointed me at ShellExecute, works a treat. Martin ... 13 Nov 2009 09:53
Is it possible to drag labels round a form at run-time so thatdimensions can be quickly retrieved?
On 08/11/2009 19:35, Mojo wrote: Hi All I thought this would be simple, but I was oh so wrong :0) All I wanted to do was create about 30 labels on a form and code these labels so that at run time I could move them around to get the right positions on a form (actually inside a picture box) and then ... 11 Nov 2009 11:13
Tutorial Forum
Come check out http://www.thetutorialspot.com ... 30 Oct 2009 12:11
FREE VISTA HELP
See how Windows Vista can help you more safely and easily accomplish your favorite things, from watching TV to sharing memories with family and friends, and enhance productivity at work, no matter what size your business." / http://www.howtofixvista.com ... 20 Sep 2009 07:21
How to create groups of files in treeview
Hi All I have a folder of files which have a filename format of <classname>-<yyyymmddhhmm>.xml I currently read in this file list using a filelistbox and listview to show the files, but they are all jumbled up. Ideally I like to group them by month and year so that I get something like: [+] Feb 10 [+] ... 15 Sep 2009 12:21
Treeview of timestamped files
Hi All I know this is going to sound a bit pants, but I need divine inspiration on this one! Basically I have created an app that standalone users use and at a given point they click a button to export a copy of their work to a central place so that a tutor can analyse everybody's work in one central entity/ap... 14 Sep 2009 16:24