First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
DBgrid in VB6
Hi all, and thanks in advance for any help First I am using VB6 and Access 97. I have a form with a DBList populated from my DB the list is grocery items I have code that when you CLICK the DBList it will send that value to a DBGrid which is UNBOUND the DBGid has only one column which is all I need. My pr... 8 Sep 2009 23:45
Print Zebra printer LP2824 USB from VB 5
Hi. We have to develop a SW to print labels using a Zebra LP2824 printer, which conects to the PC by USB. How may I send the ZPL commands to print what I am supposed to? Is it possible to use fonts like Arial, Times New Roman, etc? Thx in advance. ... 9 Sep 2009 15:22
Creating the same effect as Outlook's grouped messages window
Hi All I have to create an app that shows a number of text paragraphs in a form so that users can click on them to highlight them. Now potentially there are around 300 paragraphs (might only be 1 or 2 sentences in each), but they are actually broken down into categories. My idea was to lay them out in say 5 a... 3 Sep 2009 07:25
Changing colour of vb6 tab control
Hi All I've used the Microsoft Tabbed Dialog control on a test project and although it's great and being able to position controls on each tab in design time you don't seem to be able to change the actual controls colour. If I change the background colour it only changes the tiny corners in the top left and ri... 28 Sep 2009 11:24
Excel App fails 2nd time through Sub
Hi, When I call this Sub the first time (with no instance of Excel running before running the VB), it runs fine (Handler is not executed). The second time I call it it fails with: Error 91 Object variable or With block variable not set at the xlSheet.Cells(2,200) line. Seems like I'm not closing things pro... 3 Sep 2009 10:29
SIMPL project looking for a VB contribution
The SIMPL open source project is 10 years old. (http:// www.icanprogram.com/simpl). Almost all the development has been Linux focused, but in recent years contributions from volunteer developers have begun to expand that horizon somewhat. The key to connectivity between the Linux and Windows worlds in SIMP... 3 Sep 2009 07:25
Picture to Ms Word via VBA??
Hi All I'm using a VB app to interact with Ms Word. I've given the user the ability to choose their own JPGs within my app, but is there anyway I can automatically put these JPGs into MS Word via my app/VBA?? Thanks ... 3 Sep 2009 07:25
google group search broken?
Is it just me or is the search this group not working well? Been that way for days. ... 3 Sep 2009 07:25
API-Guide
I'm keeping an ancient Win2K m/c running solely because I can d/l and use the API-Guide from the Allapi people. In WinXP I get- Run-time error '5' Invalid procedure call or argument Is there a work-around? TIA. Martin ... 3 Sep 2009 07:25
member error with control
Hi all, I'm writing a VB2008 program that contains a number of different controls on a form. However, I need to reset the value of two controls (a textbox and a checkbox). The essential part of the code is below. The problem is that if I declare the ctrl variable, I get a compiler error indicating that the ctr... 3 Sep 2009 07:25