First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
'Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Platform SDK (R2)'
Does anyone know why I seem to get this message every single time I run a Visual Basic program? It started recently after I installed Visual C++/Visual Basic Express Edition and the newer Platform SDK, and every time I run one of a handlful of programs I get this dialog box come up. If I let it run it takes forev... 4 Jul 2006 07:04
sqmserver.dll
Can anyone tell me what's this critter do?: sqmserver.dll ... 17 Jun 2006 02:17
"Runtime error 20728 e" information
Hi, Can anybody tell me where to find info. on VB "Runtime error 20728 e". thanks, Derek ... 25 May 2006 17:21
MsHFlexGrid, KeyUp.
It is possible to capture KeyUp event on the MsHFlexGrid? ... 21 Apr 2006 22:32
Accounting Software in Visual Basic
We can learn any programming language well only after doing some hands on exercises in that particular language. Simple toy examples won't give us good exposure. We have to do a complete application. And this complete application has not to be coded from the scratch. we can start from any existing code at the be... 2 Apr 2006 00:15
Run-time error 429
Hello, We have developed an application in VB6. When this application runs on the users machine it gives the following error message: Run-time error '429' ActiveX component can't create object I know that a file is either missing or unregistered actually causing this problem. Is there any utility that can c... 15 Feb 2006 10:48
Set cursor position in a RichTextBox
i've a richtextbox in which it is possible to make entries. due to the tabulator is not working inside the rtb (it always jumps to the next TabIndex element), and it is not possible like in a "normal" textbox to enable/disable the tab, i want to implement following solution: 1. get the actual position (row,col... 10 Feb 2006 06:45
Reading USB port
I have a Symbol Barcode scanner that I use with the serial port. I wrote some simple VB code using MSCOMM to read the input from the scanner. Works fine but now I need to do the same thing using a USB port. My ASSumption is that I will need to work with the USB drivers but wondered if any of you VB gurus have do... 25 Jan 2006 14:49
VB4 DBGRID16
Hello, Somebody asked me to transfer his accounting program to a new computer. The old OS was Win98SE, the new one is XP. The program uses DBGRID16.OCX. Apparently this OCX does not register itself. From a search on the internet I learned that it has to be registered using regsvr16.exe. Unfortunately I do not ha... 8 Jan 2006 20:00
MMControl in VB6
I am learning how to use the MMControl in VB6 and would like to be able to instruct my app to record through the sound card's microphone input and save to a wav file. I have figured out how to record and save to a wav file, but the recording is coming from the mic in my USB webcam and not the microphone connec... 28 Dec 2005 03:55