First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Form Resize
Hi I want to have a form resizeable but with a minimum width. Here's the essence of my code. Option Explicit Dim frmwidth As Long Private Sub Form_Load() frmwidth = Me.Width End Sub Private Sub Form_Resize() If Me.Width < frmwidth Then Me.Width = frmwidth End If End Sub That w... 4 Feb 2010 12:16
VB.NET and x64 Assembler issue
Hi, I have a 32-bit software that functioned well, but after upgrading my hardware, I wanted to transform this software in his 64-bit version. It all works except for the parameters passing to an Assembler dll that I wrote (even this is ported to 64-bit) Here is the code: VB: Private Declare Sub SUBLONG5 Lib "... 2 Feb 2010 14:43
Reading sectors (MBR) from USB memory stick
Hello, Some time ago i sucseeded with the aid of readers from these newsgroups, in reading and writing raw to a sector on a USB stick under VB6. The solution was to us the following calls: Private Declare Function ReadFile Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hFile As Long, lpBuffer As Any, ByVal nNumberOfBytesToRead As Long,... 21 Jan 2010 12:17
Dynamically change a picture in a dialog
Hi, is it possible to dynamically change a picture in a dialog dlg after the statement Dim dlg As UserDialog. Many thanks in advance, Marco ... 11 Jan 2010 09:44
How to terminate a dialog in special cases
Hello, is it possible to terminate a dialog when the focus was changed. This would be action=4 in a dialogfunc. If not is there another method to terminate a dialog? Best regards, Marco ... 11 Jan 2010 06:28
Free WWB-COM editor
Hi, does anybody may recommend me a free WWB-COM editor which is freeware? Many hanks in advance, Marco ... 8 Jan 2010 12:46
VB(A) library of Bessel functions
Hi all, does anybody knows about a free VB(A) library containing all kind Bessel functions for real and / or complex arguments. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance, Marco ... 9 Jan 2010 01:01
Can't find DLL in search path
My VB6 app uses a custom written dll. The app runs (launches) fine but when it comes time to call the function in the DLL it throws an error "File not found: pgOverlay.dll" I've put that DLL in the app's folder (where the source code, the exe, and all the rest of the project files are), in the \Windows\system32 ... 7 Jan 2010 15:47
Passing object across processes
Hi, I would like to be able to create an object from one process (proc1.exe) and somehow pass instance os it to another process (proc2.exe). Obviously this has to be out-of-process object. Best approximation I have is 1) create instance in proc1.exe and make it active using RegisterActiveObject (proc1.exe is no... 6 Jan 2010 08:30
Changing names in a directory from data contained within a spreadsheet.
I have a spreadsheet with information on homes that need to be photographed. There are 4 photos per home loaded in the directory in the exact same sequence as the spreadsheet. I need the 4 photos in the directory to have the name with the data contained in [ column B ]. Example photo 1, 2, 3, 4 to be renamed to 33... 6 Jan 2010 08:30