First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Type Mismatch error with CDate
Hi, I have following code in my if 6 program Const ChkDate as String = "10 Match 2010" If Now() > CDate(ChkDate) then msgbox "Send Reminder" End If This program runs perfectly on my PC. I created the exe and sent it to another location. The exe runs without any problems on PCs at this location. ... 24 Mar 2010 13:28
Working with non-MS software in Vis Studio
Hello everyone, this is my first time so please excuse any lack of netiquite by suggesting improvements. I am not even sure if it is possible to do these things but in general I am trying to programmatically perform routine operations with as little effort as possible: (A little background, I will be trying to ... 11 Mar 2010 08:53
VB6!
Hi all There used to be several vb6 experts on here I think, like Mike Williams, Rick (of one-liner fame) and so on. Can someone tell me where they all hang out now. I would also like to contact Mike Williams again, in particular. Mike, are you there? Through a contact, I think it *may* be possible to get ... 11 Mar 2010 12:16
Converting a number to a comma deliminated number (similar to currency)
I need a function that converts a number to a comma deliminated number similar to currency. such as 533333 to 533,333 (basically adding in commas). My application is to show the number of miles on a car (rather than strict currency) I tried the following function with experimenting changing the VbFalse's to V... 28 Feb 2010 12:12
Sell Your DynaZip Version 5
Hello, I would like to purchase a second-hand copy of DynaZip version 5. I would need to acquire the ORIGINAL disk and your rights to use and distribute the software. You would no longer have the right to use or distribute it. Please contact me if you have a licensed copy of DynaZip 5 that you no longer nee... 22 Feb 2010 17:31
AR88
Sorry! Wrong ng! ... 18 Feb 2010 18:27
Smtp server authentication? VB.Net
Does anyone know how to code smtp authentication? below the code: Imports System Imports System.Net.Mail .... Sub MailToAdmin() Dim smtp As New SmtpClient("127.000.000.001") Dim mail As New MailMessage() Dim MessageSM As String 'create the mai... 17 Feb 2010 02:11
Reading a directory with DIR()
My reference book states that when reading a directory using the DIR function, the entries are returned in no particular order. The user should sort the records after being received. My experience is that the directory is returned in ascending order (if all comparisons are done in upper case). Is my version of W... 17 Feb 2010 00:02
Print the value in a variable
"Jan Groshan" <jangro(a)pacbell.net> wrote in message news:rq2dnQy7ofnUOfbWnZ2dnUVZ_oCdnZ2d(a)giganews.com... I do simple programming in qb45 basic. If I wanted to use vb5, and I want to write a simple program, what should it look like. assume all I have is x=2 and I want to print x, how do I do it. Any help w... 5 Feb 2010 00:40
Print the value in a varial
I do simple programming in qb45 basic. If I wanted to use vb5, and I want to write a simple program, what should it look like. assume all I have is x=2 and I want to print x, how do I do it. Any help would be appreciated. ... 5 Feb 2010 01:45