First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Navigate from one bookmark to another
Can anyone tell me how to navigate from one bookmark to the next in the VB6 IDE. I have been using VB for many years and never used the bookmark feature before. Trying to use it today I can not find how to navigate from one bookmark to the next...which makes the whole idea of bookmarks a bit useless. Also is t... 8 Jun 2010 22:47
Runtime and Extra ocxs
I am wondering if anyone bothers bundling the runtime and extra ocxs (the ones that now come with xp and up) in their setups these days? I am wondering because I have an application that requires just the statusbar control out of the common controls. -- ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc ... 13 Jun 2010 10:27
RunAsService struggling
Hi, Now I've tried all I could find that say "VB6 RunAsService", with no luck. NTSvc.ocx: Can't Start service from controlpnel applet. Service did not respond.... Sergeys Service-approach: 1:st Start = ok, 1:st Stop = ok, 2:nd and on Start = fail... Nokia NT Service Module: Start = MyService has encount... 12 Jun 2010 09:19
Implementing a togleable WordWrap feature for a textbox
How should I go about implementing a togleable WordWrap feature (like notepad) for a multiline textbox in my application. -- ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org ... 7 Jun 2010 12:59
Newsreader Mayhem!
I am using Windows Live as my newsreader for M$. (yes, I am here at Eternal September too using the same Windows Live). I have WL set to download all headers and bodies. BUT, when M$ removes a newsgroup, it also seems to delete all my downloaded headers and bodies. Is that normal? Can that be stopped? Where... 7 Jun 2010 15:26
MsFlexGrid/MshFlexGrid MergeCells: How to determine which cells have merged?
I can merge columns, fine. Works a treat. But how do I then determine the text of JUST the merged cells? I can't see any way to do it. For example, look at this picture from the ComponentOne online help for VsFlexGrid: http://helpcentral.componentone.com/docs/vsflexgrid8/ImagesExt/image7_20.png How do I list J... 6 Jun 2010 05:06
MS removed vb.winapi group and few other vb groups today
FYI. The general discussion group hasn't been removed yet. news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.vb.winapi 411 no such newsgroup Configuration: Account: msnews.microsoft.com Server: msnews.microsoft.com Protocol: NNTP Port: 119 Secure(SSL): 0 Error Number: 411 Code: 800ccca5 ... 7 Jun 2010 15:26
How to catch app shutdown from windows
Hi, me again... My app with a .bas and a .cls module now (thx to all) compiles and runs as expected. New problem: How do I catch Windows tell me to shut down, to clean-up before ending? I have not yet added the RunAsAService. /Henning ... 2 Jun 2010 21:59
How can I group common parts of search keys in VB6?
Imagine the following list: Apples green Apples blue Apples yellow Apples red Apples orange Apples purple Apples white Apples black Pears green Pears blue Pears yellow Pears red Pears orange Pears purple Pears white Pears black Cars green Cars blue Cars yellow Cars red Cars orange Cars purple C... 3 Jun 2010 13:23
How can I implement jagged arrays in VB6? UDT?
I was looking at some code for bin packing http://www.developerfusion.com/article/5540/bin-packing/7/ and it was only later that I realised the code was for VB.Net. This supports a new data structure called 'jagged array', going on what I've found on the web. The sample code includes: Private Bins()() As Integer... 1 Jun 2010 11:56
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13