From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> "hank alrich" <walkinay(a)nv.net> wrote
> > Phildo <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Jeez, were you and Arny separated at birth or something?
> >
> > You, sir, are making a fool of youself, in public.
>
> Or rather Eyesore just has.

Has it ever occurred to you that not everyone here want to worship at the feet
of a washed-up fader jockey as PA appropriately calls your type ?

Graham

From: Arny Krueger on
"Bmoas" <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Public humiliation is as effective tool as we have to
> deal with this...

Obviously public humiliation is insufficiently effective, as I returned from
2 weeks of vacation up North to about 600 posts like this one. They are
obviously examples of self-humiliation.

From: Eeyore on

Arny Krueger wrote:

> "Bmoas" <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote
>
> > Public humiliation is as effective tool as we have to
> > deal with this...
>
> Obviously public humiliation is insufficiently effective, as I returned from
> 2 weeks of vacation up North to about 600 posts like this one. They are
> obviously examples of self-humiliation.

Where were you ?

Phildo and George simply don't 'get it' do they ? I have nothing to hide.

Graham

From: Phildo on

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Arny Krueger wrote:
>
>> "Bmoas" <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote
>>
>> > Public humiliation is as effective tool as we have to
>> > deal with this...
>>
>> Obviously public humiliation is insufficiently effective, as I returned
>> from
>> 2 weeks of vacation up North to about 600 posts like this one. They are
>> obviously examples of self-humiliation.

Nobody missed you except Eyesore as he is about the only person here who
doesn't have you killfiled Arny.

> Phildo and George simply don't 'get it' do they ? I have nothing to hide.

Which is why you promise to send your imaginary lawyers after anybody that
says bad things about you. Yet another thing you and Arny have in common.

Phildo

From: Arny Krueger on
"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:48F3B2BB.7A4FA9AD(a)hotmail.com
> Arny Krueger wrote:
>
>> "Bmoas" <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote
>>
>>> Public humiliation is as effective tool as we have to
>>> deal with this...

>> Obviously public humiliation is insufficiently
>> effective, as I returned from 2 weeks of vacation up
>> North to about 600 posts like this one. They are
>> obviously examples of self-humiliation.

> Where were you ?

Craig Lake State Park

N 46 35' 57"
W 88 10' 3"

> Phildo and George simply don't 'get it' do they ?

They are the rotten core of AAPLS that simply wants to fight, but when they
fight, it always takes two to tango.

Phildo is so sick that he tries to pick fights with me, even when I'm away
for several weeks. Note the his numerous insulting mentions of me in my
absence.