From: George's ProSound Company on

"Ron(UK)" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
> George's ProSound Company wrote:
>> Here ya go you useless turd
>> Eyeore, Graham someoneoranother has BRAGGED on alt.audio.pro.live-sound
>> about STEALING qsc's mechanical design for chassis construction while it
>> was under valid patent
>> by his own admission he is a industrial thief.
>>

> At which point does using someone elses good idea become theft. If that
> feature isn't a copyrighted part of the design surely anyone can use it?

it was under copyright, and current patent by eyesores own addmission

From: Ron(UK) on
George's ProSound Company wrote:
> "Ron(UK)" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
>> George's ProSound Company wrote:
>>> Here ya go you useless turd
>>> Eyeore, Graham someoneoranother has BRAGGED on alt.audio.pro.live-sound
>>> about STEALING qsc's mechanical design for chassis construction while it
>>> was under valid patent
>>> by his own admission he is a industrial thief.
>>>
>> At which point does using someone elses good idea become theft. If that
>> feature isn't a copyrighted part of the design surely anyone can use it?
>
> it was under copyright, and current patent by eyesores own addmission

In that case, "He`s not the Messiah... He`s a very naughty boy!"
From: George's ProSound Company on

> George's ProSound Company wrote:
>> "Ron(UK)" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
>>>>
>>> At which point does using someone elses good idea become theft. If that
>>> feature isn't a copyrighted part of the design surely anyone can use it?
>>
>> it was under copyright, and current patent by eyesores own addmission
>
> In that case, "He`s not the Messiah... He`s a very naughty boy!"

I just want him to grow the balls to send the lawyers he promised me years
ago
George

From: hank alrich on
Phildo <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote:

> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Phildo wrote:
> >
> >> "Eeyore" wrote

> >> desisted,
> >>
> >> No, I didn't. My behaviour did not change one bit,
> >
> > Yes it did.
>
> No, it didn't. That goes for George and myself.
>
> > End of conversation.
>
> Awwwww, poor little Eyesore is being made to look awful silly so thinks he
> can get out of it like that? Jeez, you really are pathetic.
>
> Still haven't heard from the lawyers you promised to set on me by the way.

Ninny, ninny, ninny. I wonder which of you will make a serious attempt
to grow out of your marriage gone bad.

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar
From: hank alrich on
George's ProSound Company <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just want him to grow the balls to send the lawyers he promised me years
> ago

Right, you just want a bunch of lawyers harrassing you. God one, George.

The noise-to-signal ratio is growing here very well.

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar