From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> "Eeyore" wrote
>
> > Phildo you are a DUNDERHEAD.
>
> That's libel !!!

No, it's a fact hence not libel.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> I'm archiving these posts for posterity

Google does that anyway or didn't you know ?

From: Phildo on

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Phildo wrote:
>
>> "Eeyore" wrote
>>
>> > Phildo you are a DUNDERHEAD.
>>
>> That's libel !!!
>
> No, it's a fact hence not libel.

To be a fact you will need to prove it in court. Until then it is libel.

Phildo

From: hank alrich on
liquidator <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote:

> "Ron(UK)" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
> > Eeyore wrote:

> alt.audio.pro.live-sound
> it was
> > >
> > > Pardon ? I borrowed one tiny aspect of their lid construction. Not even
> in full,
> > > it just gave me a similar design idea.
> > >
> > > I suppose next you'll be saying I'm an industrial thief for copying the
> idea of
> > > using screws to hold it on ?
> > >
> > > Stick to what you know you're talking about George.
> > >
> > > Oh and what about Behringer copying ? Accepted in a UK court. That's OK
> is it ?
> > >

> > OH Gawd! we're not going down that road again are we?
> >

> Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

Isn't there a Dollar Store somewhere close where Graham and Phildo could
each buy a life??

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar
From: 0junk4me on

On 2008-10-01 walkinay(a)nv.net(hankalrich) said:
>I hope Bob Howes takes a video camera so we can watch it all on
>YouToobs.
IT'll never get that far, least wouldn't around here. Any
judge worthy of the office would throw this schoolyard
bullshit out of court and tell all parties to quit wasting
his/her time.

Richard webb,
replace anything before at with elspider

--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Prev: Allen & Heath GL4000 meter pod issue
Next: For Phildo