From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> Still waiting to hear from those lawyers you promised to set on me by the
> way.

As ever you're lying. I said I WOULD speak to a solicitor (as they're called in
this country btw) if you did not desist libelling me. You desisted, so no
action was required. Incidentally I happen by chance to have found an excellent
one who is also a barrister.

> What happened - spend their fees on more bottles of scotch?

I don't currently drink ANY spirits, except maybe when my neighbour offers me
one.

Graham

p.s. to anyone accidentally reading this post I DO NOT wish to prolong this. It
would cease instantly the moment Phildo stopped lying and making stories up.

From: Phildo on

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Phildo wrote:
>
>> Still waiting to hear from those lawyers you promised to set on me by the
>> way.
>
> As ever you're lying. I said I WOULD speak to a solicitor (as they're
> called in
> this country btw) if you did not desist libelling me. You desisted,

No, I didn't. My behaviour did not change one bit, you just realised you had
shot your mouth off, made a fool of yourself and had to back-pedal rather
furiously, now coming up with pathetic excuses like this one.

>so no
> action was required. Incidentally I happen by chance to have found an
> excellent
> one who is also a barrister.

I look forward to you keeping your promise then.

>> What happened - spend their fees on more bottles of scotch?
>
> I don't currently drink ANY spirits, except maybe when my neighbour offers
> me
> one.

So what do you use to get drunk then? Obviously you are steaming most of the
time you post here so you must be drinking something. It is well known you
have an alcohol problem.

> p.s. to anyone accidentally reading this post I DO NOT wish to prolong
> this. It
> would cease instantly the moment Phildo stopped lying and making stories
> up.

YOU were the one who promised lawyers. It's all in google for anyone to see.
I didn't make anything up.

Phildo

From: George's ProSound Company on

>> p.s. to anyone accidentally reading this post I DO NOT wish to prolong
>> this. It
>> would cease instantly the moment Phildo stopped lying and making stories
>> up.

NOBODY is forceing you to post anything
the power to stop is with YOU , stop blameing others for your mental and
drinking issues
the ONLY way another post from you will appear is if YOU post it
I don't make you post, Phildo does not make you post
Grow some balls and man up to the fact you and you alone are responsible for
your posting
George

From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> "Eeyore" wrote
> > Phildo wrote:
> >
> >> Still waiting to hear from those lawyers you promised to set on me by the
> >> way.
> >
> > As ever you're lying. I said I WOULD speak to a solicitor (as they're
> > called in this country btw) if you did not desist libelling me. You
> desisted,
>
> No, I didn't. My behaviour did not change one bit,

Yes it did. End of conversation.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> It is well known you have an alcohol problem.

This is one of those 'well known facts' is it ? Since you have no connection in
common with me, I'm curious as to how you came to this conclusion.

Spill the beans or shut up.

Graham

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Prev: Allen & Heath GL4000 meter pod issue
Next: For Phildo