From: hank alrich on
Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> Phildo wrote:
>
> > We know plenty of people in common.
>
> I doubt it.
>

> > For a start some of my relatives run a pub very close to yours.
>
> There's none very close and of those that are the nearest, I cannot think of
> any I use even irregularly. Plus you won't see me drunk in a pub except maybe
> at holiday times or after a 'lock-in'.

What style of Victoria's Secret panties do you two share?

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar
From: hank alrich on
Phildo <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote:

> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Phildo wrote:
> >
> >> It is well known you have an alcohol problem.
> >
> > Futhermore my private life has NOTHING to do with you !
>
> Yet you are quite happy to try and make up stuff about my private life to
> use against me. Go figure.

I doubt either of you is much concerned about your private life, if you
have one, what with all your public jacking-off here.

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar
From: Phildo on

>> For a start some of my relatives run a pub very close to yours.
>
> There's none very close and of those that are the nearest, I cannot think
> of
> any I use even irregularly. Plus you won't see me drunk in a pub except
> maybe
> at holiday times or after a 'lock-in'.

Yes but publicans all know one another. Also, you seem to forget you work in
one.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

"Ron(UK)" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
> In that case, "He`s not the Messiah... He`s a very naughty boy!"

He's a naughty boy because he promised to set lawyers on to George and
myself for saying such things which we kept on saying and never retracted
yet somehow we "changed our behaviour" causing him to call off the
aforementioned legal rottweilers.

Of course what actually happened was he shot his mouth off, realised it and
came up with a ludicrous excuse as to why no lawyers appeared which hasn't
fooled anybody, not then, not now, not ever.

Phildo

From: liquidator on

"hank alrich" <walkinay(a)nv.net> wrote in message
> What style of Victoria's Secret panties do you two share?

TMI

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Prev: Allen & Heath GL4000 meter pod issue
Next: For Phildo