From: Eeyore on

George's ProSound Company wrote:

> Here ya go you useless turd
> Eyeore, Graham someoneoranother has BRAGGED on alt.audio.pro.live-sound
> about STEALING qsc's mechanical design for chassis construction while it was
> under valid patent
> by his own admission he is a industrial thief.

Pardon ? I borrowed one tiny aspect of their lid construction. Not even in full,
it just gave me a similar design idea.

I suppose next you'll be saying I'm an industrial thief for copying the idea of
using screws to hold it on ?

Stick to what you know you're talking about George.

Oh and what about Behringer copying ? Accepted in a UK court. That's OK is it ?

Graham

From: Eeyore on

"Ron(UK)" wrote:

> George's ProSound Company wrote:
> > Here ya go you useless turd
> > Eyeore, Graham someoneoranother has BRAGGED on alt.audio.pro.live-sound
> > about STEALING qsc's mechanical design for chassis construction while it was
> > under valid patent
> > by his own admission he is a industrial thief.
>
> At which point does using someone elses good idea become theft. If that
> feature isn't a copyrighted part of the design surely anyone can use it?

Well it wasn't a copy anyway, just a design 'hint'. In any event you cannot
copyright or patent concepts or methods that are either common usage, obvious or
already in the public domain. In this instance it was both obvious and in the
public domain and unprotected.

I don't know what's made George go off his rocker out of the blue like this. Maybe
it's him and Phildo doing their gang act again ?

Graham

From: Eeyore on

George's ProSound Company wrote:

> "Ron(UK)" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote
>
> > George's ProSound Company wrote:
> >> Here ya go you useless turd
> >> Eyeore, Graham someoneoranother has BRAGGED on alt.audio.pro.live-sound
> >> about STEALING qsc's mechanical design for chassis construction while it
> >> was under valid patent
> >> by his own admission he is a industrial thief.
> >
> > At which point does using someone elses good idea become theft. If that
> > feature isn't a copyrighted part of the design surely anyone can use it?
>
> it was under copyright,

Only the circuitry that Uli 's company happily copied.

> and current patent by eyesores own addmission

Not the mechanical construction. Nor would it have got a patent since the
principle is 'obvious'. Lean some patent and copyright law.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

"Ron(UK)" wrote:

> George's ProSound Company wrote:

> >> At which point does using someone elses good idea become theft. If that
> >> feature isn't a copyrighted part of the design surely anyone can use it?
> >
> > it was under copyright, and current patent by eyesores own addmission
>
> In that case, "He`s not the Messiah... He`s a very naughty boy!"

George is just talking complete bollocks encouraged by Phildo no doubt. I think
they're teaming up for another vendetta.

Graham

From: Ron(UK) on
Eeyore wrote:

> George's ProSound Company wrote:
>
>> Here ya go you useless turd
>> Eyeore, Graham someoneoranother has BRAGGED on alt.audio.pro.live-sound
>> about STEALING qsc's mechanical design for chassis construction while it was
>> under valid patent
>> by his own admission he is a industrial thief.
>
> Pardon ? I borrowed one tiny aspect of their lid construction. Not even in full,
> it just gave me a similar design idea.
>
> I suppose next you'll be saying I'm an industrial thief for copying the idea of
> using screws to hold it on ?
>
> Stick to what you know you're talking about George.
>
> Oh and what about Behringer copying ? Accepted in a UK court. That's OK is it ?

OH Gawd! we're not going down that road again are we?

Ron
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Prev: Allen & Heath GL4000 meter pod issue
Next: For Phildo