From: Ron(UK) on
liquidator wrote:
> "Ron(UK)" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
>> Eeyore wrote:

> alt.audio.pro.live-sound
> it was
>>> Pardon ? I borrowed one tiny aspect of their lid construction. Not even
> in full,
>>> it just gave me a similar design idea.
>>>
>>> I suppose next you'll be saying I'm an industrial thief for copying the
> idea of
>>> using screws to hold it on ?
>>>
>>> Stick to what you know you're talking about George.
>>>
>>> Oh and what about Behringer copying ? Accepted in a UK court. That's OK
> is it ?
>> OH Gawd! we're not going down that road again are we?
>>

> Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

Which end do you crack open your eggs?
From: George's ProSound Company on

"Ron(UK)" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
> Eeyore wrote:
>>
>> George's ProSound Company wrote:
>>
>>> Here ya go you useless turd
>>> Eyeore, Graham someoneoranother has BRAGGED on alt.audio.pro.live-sound
>>> about STEALING qsc's mechanical design for chassis construction while it
>>> was
>>> under valid patent
>>> by his own admission he is a industrial thief.
>>
>> Pardon ? I borrowed one tiny aspect of their lid construction. Not even
>> in full,
>> it just gave me a similar design idea.
>>
>> I suppose next you'll be saying I'm an industrial thief for copying the
>> idea of
>> using screws to hold it on ?
>>
>> Stick to what you know you're talking about George.
>>
>> Oh and what about Behringer copying ? Accepted in a UK court. That's OK
>> is it ?

lets not start a new thread until we finish this one
and this one is about YOU STEALING FROM QSC
which you freely admit to
is that OK?

and in case you don't remember the british courts THREW MACKIE out on thier
shameful asses
qsc never brought suit against behringer AFAIK in any court anywhere.
George

From: Eeyore on

"Ron(UK)" wrote:

> Eeyore wrote:
> > George's ProSound Company wrote:
> >
> >> Here ya go you useless turd
> >> Eyeore, Graham someoneoranother has BRAGGED on alt.audio.pro.live-sound
> >> about STEALING qsc's mechanical design for chassis construction while it was
> >> under valid patent
> >> by his own admission he is a industrial thief.
> >
> > Pardon ? I borrowed one tiny aspect of their lid construction. Not even in full,
> > it just gave me a similar design idea.
> >
> > I suppose next you'll be saying I'm an industrial thief for copying the idea of
> > using screws to hold it on ?
> >
> > Stick to what you know you're talking about George.
> >
> > Oh and what about Behringer copying ? Accepted in a UK court. That's OK is it ?
>
> OH Gawd! we're not going down that road again are we?

George started it ! Had Mackie designed the product in the UK, Behringer would have
been found guilty under UK design and copyright law. They only got away with it
because it was designed in the USA.

Simple FACT.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

liquidator wrote:

> Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

Except when it's not. Which was the other one ?

Graham

From: Eeyore on

George's ProSound Company wrote:

> and this one is about YOU STEALING FROM QSC

Utter bollocks.

Graham

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Prev: Allen & Heath GL4000 meter pod issue
Next: For Phildo