From: Phildo on

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> George's ProSound Company wrote:
>
>> Phildo does not make you post
>
> I resist some of his taunts but some reasonably deserve a reply. In this
> current
> session, I'm ignoring about half his posts since they're pointless.

Or rather you are being made to look foolish and do not have the
intelligence or ability to counter them properly (or the balls to admit you
are wrong and apologise) so do an ostrich impression, ignoring the posts in
the hope they will go away.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> Thanks for your words of advice. I do deliberately not respond to some of
> Phildo's posts, and what did he do in one, simply reply to his own post to
> berate me for not responding !

Or rather show you up for the coward that you are.

> There is no similarity between his intentional provocations and my
> reasonable
> defence of personal slurs.

Seems you can dish it out but you can't take it. Always knew you were a
hypocrite. You were quite happy to have your little digs at me knowing I had
you killfiled but since you provoked me enough into defending myself it
seems you don't like it so much when someone fights back. Who's the bully
now eh?

> I guess we're just going to have to disagree on that too. Don't think I
> haven't
> given it considerable thought.

Mostly when completely sozzled I bet.

Phildo

From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> We know plenty of people in common.

I doubt it.

> For a start some of my relatives run a pub very close to yours.

There's none very close and of those that are the nearest, I cannot think of
any I use even irregularly. Plus you won't see me drunk in a pub except maybe
at holiday times or after a 'lock-in'.

Graham

From: George's ProSound Company on
Here ya go you useless turd
Eyeore, Graham someoneoranother has BRAGGED on alt.audio.pro.live-sound
about STEALING qsc's mechanical design for chassis construction while it was
under valid patent
by his own admission he is a industrial thief.

George Gleason

From: Ron(UK) on
George's ProSound Company wrote:
> Here ya go you useless turd
> Eyeore, Graham someoneoranother has BRAGGED on alt.audio.pro.live-sound
> about STEALING qsc's mechanical design for chassis construction while it was
> under valid patent
> by his own admission he is a industrial thief.

At which point does using someone elses good idea become theft. If that
feature isn't a copyrighted part of the design surely anyone can use it?
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Prev: Allen & Heath GL4000 meter pod issue
Next: For Phildo