From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> It is well known you have an alcohol problem.

Futhermore my private life has NOTHING to do with you !

And as I write this I am quite sober thanks.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

George's ProSound Company wrote:

> Phildo does not make you post

I resist some of his taunts but some reasonably deserve a reply. In this current
session, I'm ignoring about half his posts since they're pointless.

Truthfully George, can you not see Phildo's bully-like behaviour for what it is
?

Graham

From: Phildo on

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Phildo wrote:

>> > As ever you're lying. I said I WOULD speak to a solicitor (as they're
>> > called in this country btw) if you did not desist libelling me. You
>> desisted,
>>
>> No, I didn't. My behaviour did not change one bit,
>
> Yes it did.

No, it didn't. That goes for George and myself.

> End of conversation.

Awwwww, poor little Eyesore is being made to look awful silly so thinks he
can get out of it like that? Jeez, you really are pathetic.

Still haven't heard from the lawyers you promised to set on me by the way.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> Phildo wrote:
>
>> It is well known you have an alcohol problem.
>
> This is one of those 'well known facts' is it ? Since you have no
> connection in
> common with me, I'm curious as to how you came to this conclusion.
>
> Spill the beans or shut up.

We know plenty of people in common. For a start some of my relatives run a
pub very close to yours.

It's also well known in the industry. You're just a washed-up, bitter old
lush.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> Phildo wrote:
>
>> It is well known you have an alcohol problem.
>
> Futhermore my private life has NOTHING to do with you !

Yet you are quite happy to try and make up stuff about my private life to
use against me. Go figure.

Phildo

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Prev: Allen & Heath GL4000 meter pod issue
Next: For Phildo