From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> "Eeyore" wrote
> > George's ProSound Company wrote:
> >
> >> and this one is about YOU STEALING FROM QSC
> >
> > Utter bollocks.
>
> So you admit you are a liar then since you openly admitted to it before?

You haven't the tiniest clue what you're talking about.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> "Eeyore" wrote
> > George's ProSound Company wrote:
> >
> >> I just want him to grow the balls to send the lawyers he promised me
> >> years ago
> >
> > Misrepresentation of the facts as usual.
>
> You promised to send lawyers

No I didn't. I might this time though. Your recent libels are so transparently
false that no court would find in your favour.

I hope you've got a big bank balance. Wouldn't want you to lose your house
(assuming you even have one).

Graham

From: Phildo on

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Phildo wrote:

>> > Misrepresentation of the facts as usual.
>>
>> You promised to send lawyers
>
> No I didn't.

Yes you did.

> I might this time though.

Just as before, you are drunk and shooting your mouth off.

> Your recent libels are so transparently
> false that no court would find in your favour.

Go for it bullshit-boy. This is gonna be hilarious.

> I hope you've got a big bank balance. Wouldn't want you to lose your house
> (assuming you even have one).

I'm going hot air ballooning next Wednesday. Maybe I can pass on your
details to the guy running it. I'm sure you would be a much more
environmentally friendly source of hot air than propane and I would guess a
lot cheaper since a bottle of scotch is probably a lot cheaper than several
bottles of propane.

Phildo

From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> You admitted yourself to stealing a copyrighted and patented design from QSC.

I neither did any such thing nor claimed to have done.

I'd like to see where you claim I said I did.

In fact I hold many QSC designs in mild disregard since they are pretty crappy.
Didn't put Uli off copying them though for a cheap wheeze though.

The more modern ones are actually better, where they've adopted an emitter
follower output after all these years when good amps have been made that way for
ages. Including my own.

Phildo you are a DUNDERHEAD.

You know nothing about the tiniest thing about which you speak.

Please advise me of your full formal name address etc so I know where to send
the papers to. YOU'RE FUCKED ! 101% for being an outright arrogant LIAR !

I've already left a voicemail message with my barrister. I expect to speak to
him tomorrow. I anticipate he will advise you to desist making any further
comments about me in any shape or form. If you fail to do so your libels are so
transparently obvious that no court would ever find in your favour, so I hope
you have deep pockets, because I'll be having some of your money. A lien on any
property you own would also be an obvious method of action.

Graham

From: Phildo on

> Phildo you are a DUNDERHEAD.

That's libel !!! You sir shall hear from my legal counsel !!! ;-)

> You know nothing about the tiniest thing about which you speak.

I am merely quoting your own words back at you.

> Please advise me of your full formal name address etc so I know where to
> send
> the papers to. YOU'RE FUCKED ! 101% for being an outright arrogant LIAR !
>
> I've already left a voicemail message with my barrister. I expect to speak
> him tomorrow. I anticipate he will advise you to desist making any further
> comments about me in any shape or form. If you fail to do so your libels
> are so
> transparently obvious that no court would ever find in your favour, so I
> hope
> you have deep pockets, because I'll be having some of your money. A lien
> on any
> property you own would also be an obvious method of action.

Good luck asswipe.

Phildo

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Prev: Allen & Heath GL4000 meter pod issue
Next: For Phildo