First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
repair install
I'm having the same issue. I tried a fix I found that didn't resolve the issue. Tiffany did not say how to perform a "repair install," whatever that is. How do I do that? Also, Word documents are running slowly and the system shuts down after five minutes of use. How do I repair this? "Tom Willett" wrote: ... 6 Jan 2010 17:42
SP3 Ndis.sys ERROR.
Trying to re-install SP3 (did so a few months back). Anyway, when I try to install now, I get ...\ndis.sys is in use... I've never had this before and almost every web hit I'm finding is talking about scsi driver updates and a plethora of gibberish which doesn't seem to have anything to do with this. I've d... 7 Jan 2010 00:22
how to clear login history in win xp?
how to clear login history in win xp? which file to look for? thanks ... 6 Jan 2010 09:53
ANN: I AM NOW DUAL BOOTING WINDOWS 7 AND UBUNTU!
JUST FYI! ... 6 Jan 2010 09:53
istaling windows
I try to reinstall windows on a cube kpc568 notebook that has no cd rom. It says that it cannot install windows because I do not have a cd rom. I try to install it from an usb stick. What can I do? ... 6 Jan 2010 09:53
xp/sigverify.exe driver check
if you point it to win\sys32\drivers can it detect corruption of the driver that causes boot stop(at volsnap.sys so bootlog is not written)? how about verifier.exe tool in the same situation? ... 7 Jan 2010 10:11
error: IE unable to update RSS feed and will try again later
I am using IE 8 and just started getting this error on all my feeds. I have not changed anything. I have checked the settings and they are set for automatic download once a day. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. The only thing on the MS site that deals with is for a share point server. I am a (very... 6 Jan 2010 09:53
XP vm does not boot anymore
Found out my XP vm (virtualbox with ubuntu host) is not booting any longer. It could have been because I had to forcifully restart the laptop or not but the point is that if I try to start it, I will be told that "A disk error occurred; press CTRL-ALT-DEL to restart." If I reboot from the install CD in repair mode,... 6 Jan 2010 09:53
Red "x" where image should be for images in email body
A user is unable to view images embedded in the body of emails. A red "x" appears instead of the image however when she emails that image to myself and other users, the image is there. The image is a .bmp and I have checked the security settings on the Outlook client and even uninstalled Outlook 2003 and reinstalle... 6 Jan 2010 09:53
Pending system reboot
When installing some software the installer stops with the message 'The application has a pending system reboot. Please reboot and restart the installer.' I have performed several soft and hard reboots. I have also followed the solution to delete the 'filerenameoperations' key from the registry. both have n... 6 Jan 2010 09:53