First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193
Don't know where else to put q's. 2 questions. 11g Dongle and wire
What is and Acer WLAN 11g USB Dongle? It is some program that is on my computer and pops-up at start-up. I'v double clicked it, and nothing happens. I went on Acers site, and I can find nothing. Even some freeware mentions it, but they only talked about the freeware, not this WLAN 11g itself. And how can I ... 28 Dec 2009 20:43
Printing to LPT1 Port
Hi, we are using one old DOS application where it prints only in LPT1 port. So we have one system in the domain which is connected directly to the Parallel laser printer. This printer is shared in the network. At the client side we make use of NET USE lpt1://computer_name/share_name to dump the print jobs fr... 29 Dec 2009 21:58
Status of Network Connection Icons
Hi! 26 Dec When I open the Network Connections Folder (Explorer->RightClick Network places->Properties), the configured Network connections are displayed. When I set the view type to Icons or Tiles, the icons are displayed, and the legend is the Connection Name, and the Connection Status ("disabl... 28 Dec 2009 10:46
Create new admin account and copy settings
Dear all, I want to create another admin log in account for my Windows XP and copy all the settings, including those things on desktop to the new account. How to do it? Thanks Kent ... 29 Dec 2009 03:13
Calendar Reminder app - freeware/shareware/cheap?
My sister wants me to find an app/utility that will allow her to enter calendar events such as birthdays and other anniversaries, and get reminders without her having to do anything else! (We live in cities 500 miles apart) She and my brother-in-law do not have MS Outlook. And do not want to buy it. I hav... 31 Dec 2009 09:54
Blue screen rec'd - need to fix asap
Just rec'd a blue screen on Thursday that references the file - rdbss.sys. I have rec'd a Windows XP disk from the repair tech that worked on my computer on Tuesday. Said it could be used if I rec'd another blue screen. Can someone give me step-by-step directions on what to do when I insert the disk? ... 29 Dec 2009 23:02
How select time zone in timedate.cpl? (batch command)
What single command (for use in a batch file) will change the PC's time zone to GMT+10 Is there a line command which will do this directly? ---------- I have started to look at the "Time And Date" control panel but it doesn't quite do what I want ... The following command opens the "Time And Date" con... 26 Dec 2009 10:01
Internet Explorer 8 toolbar
I have three toolbars installed on IE 8: 1. AVG (below the address box)-I know I have to remove delete program and reinstall without toolbar 2.Google (below the address box)-'Wrench' icon, 'uninstall' 3. 'Another' toolbar to the right of the address box with a magnifying glass beside it and options for 'Live... 26 Dec 2009 01:30
Upgrade to XP 64 Prof from XP 32 Prof, Dual boot
I have a system that currently is hosting Win XP 32 Prof, Vista 64 Ultimate, and a RC of Win 7 64 Ultimate. I want to upgrade the Win XP partition to Win XP 64 Prof. now. I remember when I first set up this multibooting PC that it was important to install the XP partition first before the Vista partition. Do I ... 26 Dec 2009 11:06
"synchronising computers.
Win XP Pro SP3 Is there a Windows routine or some application that will compare specified sub-directories (folders) and update from one to the other (one way or two way as desired) changed files? Thanks ... 6 Jan 2010 09:53