First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187
AHCI install .. windows crashes when starting during install ...
I'm trying to install the ahci driver using the original windows disk and a floppy to my intel / gigabyte mb system .. as is . due to a slight over sight . In have windows xop-pro installed with qty 2 sata drives . but running the ide drivers Ive made the driver floppy using the mb driver dis... 23 Jan 2010 16:35
Wi-fi failed connection
I have a Toshiba R150 laptop pc and set up wireless connection at home and works correctly. I also use it at various locations without any issues. Recently, I encountered failure connection in two locations where are at our suppliers. The first one was that I could not connect to the AP with given password. I we... 24 Jan 2010 12:28
How To Create Recovery Partition On Hard Drive
Hi: I have somehow in the process of cloning my hard drive wiped out the Recovery Partition on a Sony VGC-RA716G desktop running XP (MCE2005) SP3. Hard drive is a Western Digital WDC WD2500BB 250 GB. I have the Sony Recovery DVD's so is there someway I can use them to create the Recovery Partition back ... 9 Feb 2010 01:51
Run-time error 5:Invalid procedure call or argument
Run-time error 5:Invalid procedure call or argument I have been running a small app to backup OE for years (same app without updates its) and now all of a sudden I am getting the above error message. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this message to pop up? Oh, the app is Outlook Express Freeby B... 2 Feb 2010 17:38
Make Windows Explorer open in a certain spot
Screen shot: http://i47.tinypic.com/33jlqfq.jpg Because I use VNC with a larger screen than my remote monitor, I have to scroll down and to the right. When I open Explorer it is always too high and to the left. Is there any way to force Explorer to open in a different spot? I have set the settings in the ... 22 Jan 2010 16:22
Custom Paste Function in Context menu
Windows XP Home Is there any way to customise the context menu (the one obtained when the mouse is right clicked) to give it a "paste" function - eg to paste frequently used data such as an email address. donwb ... 22 Jan 2010 12:58
What to do when it ask for amrt.msi?
What is amrt.msi? When I tried to install Eudora 7.1 on a new netbook with XP home, it said "THE FEATURE YOU ARE TRYING TO USE IS ON A NETWORK RESOURCE THAT IS UNAVAILABLE." Since I couldn't find amrt.msi, the only other choice was to cancel the install. I guess since Eudora is so unreliant on Windows, the... 22 Jan 2010 12:58
Boot Problem
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 04:39:01 +1300, Alex <Alex(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Hi, I've seen a number of posts on the groups with the problem of a XP pc booting to a blue screen (non BSOD) and a black screen in safe mode. Basically just before the login box. We now have 2 pc's experiencing the pro... 21 Jan 2010 22:34
AXWIN Frame Window error
Getting: AXWIN Frame Window SVCHOST.exe application error on Windows XP Home edition system. Event log shows error code 1000. This occured after system was infected with malware or a virus. Ran several virus scans and ran Netsky removal tool. When I click OK the system hangs. Cannot shutdown. Have to turn power of... 21 Jan 2010 21:28