From: Duane Arnold "Do forget about on
-Nisko- wrote:
> Yes, I'm learning how to use it. Take a look at Security Task Manager
> (Google it). You might find it does even more than PE. Let me know what
> you think.

I looked at it.

No, it doesn't do more than PE. Although you can use PE to track down
malware, PE is a programmer's tool and has more features to go behind
the scene to see what is happening with a program.

I have used PE to look a ASP.NET application on a Web Server to debug
ASP.NET applications and threading issues.

Duane :)
From: Peter Seiler on
-Nisko- - 30.08.2006 01:41 :

[...]

>> --
>>
>> by(e) PS
>>
>> spam will be killed
>
> I'm trying - but I don't understand either of the misdemeanors you just
> mentioned.

Nisko, perhaps the rest of my School-English is not the best. So,
excuse, English is not my first language. Another try:

As you can see above, you always even quote the sig delimiter and
siglines of the preposter again. Your NewsClient should cut these
sigdelimiter an the following siglines when you respond to any posting
with a true sigdelimiter and following siglines.

And to David also: Do you understand now what I meant? And
avoiding/snipping/cutting long fullquotings absolutely is a good usenet
behavior. I can't see any relation that these 2 arguments have anything
to do with "kidding". Additional, with 65 and ~ 10 years
internet-/usenet-experiencies, I'm not a target to be marked to be
"kiddish". I did only a friendly recommendation.

--

by(e) PS

spam will be killed

From: Peter Seiler on
David H. Lipman - 30.08.2006 02:53 :

> From: "-Nisko-" <rmo555(a)cox.net>
>

> | I'm trying - but I don't understand either of the misdemeanors you just
> | mentioned.
> |

> That's OK....
> That's all peter does understand !
>
> { Just kidding Peter }

David, THX for your friendly jump-in. See my reponse to Nisco. You
yourself perhaps understand something of AV. But perhaps only a
few/nothing(?) of other things? But I never run you down as you do.

Have a nice week.

--

by(e) PS

spam will be killed
From: -Nisko- on

"Peter Seiler" <psprivate(a)mailinator.com> wrote in message
> -Nisko- - 30.08.2006 01:41 :
>
> [...]
>
>>> --
>>>
>>> by(e) PS
>>>
>>> spam will be killed
>>
>> I'm trying - but I don't understand either of the misdemeanors you just
>> mentioned.
>>

> Nisko, perhaps the rest of my School-English is not the best. So,
> excuse, English is not my first language. Another try:
>
> As you can see above, you always even quote the sig delimiter and
> siglines of the preposter again. Your NewsClient should cut these
> sigdelimiter an the following siglines when you respond to any posting
> with a true sigdelimiter and following siglines.
>
> And to David also: Do you understand now what I meant? And
> avoiding/snipping/cutting long fullquotings absolutely is a good usenet
> behavior. I can't see any relation that these 2 arguments have anything
> to do with "kidding". Additional, with 65 and ~ 10 years
> internet-/usenet-experiencies, I'm not a target to be marked to be
> "kiddish". I did only a friendly recommendation.
>
> --
>
> by(e) PS
>
> spam will be killed

Sorry, Peter - but I still don't understand. My NewsClient is Outlook
Express. The only thing I am doing is responding to posts at the bottom of
the post.

From: Befunge Sudoku on
In article <BugJg.3691$Zm1.1094(a)dukeread02>, rmo555(a)cox.net says...
> Sorry, Peter - but I still don't understand. My NewsClient is Outlook
> Express. The only thing I am doing is responding to posts at the bottom of
> the post.

Outlook Express doesn't bother with little things like international
standards, and so it's hard to use it and not break societal norms,
leading to much angst, schadenfreude, and even possibly weltschmertz
[sp?].

If you Google for OE Quotefix, and install it, it improves things
somewhat. You'd be even better off with something like Gravity or
Agent, though.
--
The accident involved dark chocolate.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/5264566.stm?ls