First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
سيمزات ( ثيم - ثيمات ) نوكيا E71 و E72 من هنا مجانا
ÓíãÒÇÊ ( Ëíã - ËíãÇÊ ) äæßíÇ E71 æ E72 ãä åäÇ ãÌÇäÇ Úáí ÇáÑÇÈØ ÇáÊÇáí http://www.7elm3aber.com/vb/f30.html... 21 Feb 2010 17:06
Protecting against malware with combinations of free programs
I've collected a bunch of free (or almost free) programs for preventing malware from entering a computer and detecting any already present: AdAware, AVG, Avast, Avira, SpyBoy, Malwarebytes, SUPERAntiSpyware. I'm sure there are lots of others that I don't know about. Any suggestions for program combinations tha... 24 Feb 2010 08:35
Which drives and partitions to scan?
My computer consists of two physical drives. The master is partitioned as C, E, F, H and I, and the slave as D and G. Is it necessary to scan all the partitions, rather than just C? In other words, even if there are viruses etc. in one of the non-C partitions, can they launch and cause problems? ... 16 Mar 2010 16:12
AvxBar and icon in Microsoft Access - Virus or Antivirus?
Hi, Last weekend upgraded my hard drive, reinstalled Windows XP Pro, and loaded all my favorite software, including AOL, AIM, Microsoft Office 2000, Avast free version, and more. Wednesday, I noticed that whenever I opened a file in Microsoft Access, a new toolbar appears named AvxBar, along with an icon you can... 19 Feb 2010 19:57
ThreatFire--Do I Need My Avira AV Too???
Just downloaded ThreatFire because a "thing"--see my requests for help in another Thread--prevented me and still prevents me from downloading any updates for first my Avast Free, which I then uninstalled and DL Avira but same problem-- can't access Avira DL for updates. Ditto for updates to Malwarebytes and Super... 19 Feb 2010 00:00
How do you detect a botnet? Impossible, right?
On Feb 18, 3:02 pm, "FromTheRafters" <erra...(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote: "RayLopez99" <raylope...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:cfc2b9ca-e3cd-4e38-90df-701c0c7b2558(a)k41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botnet So the question arises, if 'up to a quarter of all PCs are i... 27 Feb 2010 17:39
How do you detect a botnet? Impossible, right?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botnet So the question arises, if 'up to a quarter of all PCs are infected by botnets' (see Wiki above), and presumably most of these PCs have anti- virus software, how do you detect a botnet residing on your PC? Assume you do a thorough (full) scan of your HD using commercially avai... 19 Feb 2010 06:31
OpenTablet 7 is iPad alternative, Specs, Reviews and Prices
OpenTablet 7 is iPad alternative, Specs, Reviews and Prices http://www.techespot.com/2010/02/openpeak-opentablet-7-is-ipad.html ... 18 Feb 2010 07:12
Anti-Virus Reviews
Antivirus xp 2008 system defender PCPrivacyCleaner
johnj(a)tivanet.com;3839699 Wrote: Help - My xp system is infected with all of the above. Somehow this trojan horse got installed. It has disabled my Task manager and regedit. My C drive is unreadable in windows so my Symantec anti virus has no drive to scan. I can however see the the C drive in D... 17 Feb 2010 16:43