First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Why does Panda Anti Virus not detect trojans or rootkits??
We use Panda Managed Office Protection on our network. Yesterday one of our workstations became infected with a mass-mailer worm. We quickly identified the infected computer and took it off the network. First of all we ran 2 full Panda scans. All that Panda found was a handful of tracking cookies. Nothing els... 23 Dec 2009 13:34
Get protection from prying eyes
Should I use an antivirus program, or an internet security suite to protect my privacy on internet? This has been the most important question which strikes in the mind of various people who are connected to the Internet. They are worried about protecting their privacy when they are connected to Internet. Some use ... 21 Dec 2009 07:59
RAM Scrapers
http://digg.com/d31DOXR POS devices has at least two pertinent meanings. -- Boris ... 6 Jan 2010 08:17
Win32/NugelE anti-virusLive
I have suddenly been infected with a nasty which may be called Win32/NugelE (there is a file called abjsysguard.exe which windows 7 notification has come up with.) It is preventing me from using Malarebytes and keeps alerting me to a supposed virus whch directs me to a web page about Anti-Viruus Live. this is ... 23 Dec 2009 13:34
McAfee scans my entire system every day with scheduled scansdisabled
Ike wrote: I've used McAfee since probably version 1.0 and it has never frustrated me more than now. I have the current version on XP SP3 and it automatically does an entire system scan every day even though I have automatic scheduled scanning disabled. This is a real PITA because I have two huge externa... 14 Dec 2009 14:18
Any anti-malware software that can scan the registry of a slaved drive?
From: "Virus Guy" <Virus(a)Guy.com> | "David H. Lipman" wrote: All anti malware scanners presume that they are installed on the OS that is affected. | I fully undertand that - although your "all" proviso leaves no doubt | about it, and so far nobody else has suggested that there is even one | scanner th... 14 Dec 2009 15:26
Any anti-malware software that can scan the registry of a slaved drive?
From: "Virus Guy" <Virus(a)Guy.com> | "David H. Lipman" wrote: | Specifically, to scan the registry files contained on the slaved | drive? No. Not really. You would have to load the hives of the affected drives into the running OS of the surrogate PC. I know of no software that will do that.... 13 Dec 2009 15:22
Top 5 Free Single File Online Virus Scan Services
http://afterlight.110mb.com/2007/07/02/top-5-free-single-file-online-virus-scan-services/ I scoured the Web to find the best single file antivirus scanners and I have found 5 services worth checking out. In choosing the top 5, I should have a basis so I created one. I based my criteria on convenience, file size c... 5 Dec 2009 09:35
Malware Bytes Scan
Just updated MalwareByte and scanned system. Getting over 400 'Trojan.Downloader' messages on files that have been on the system forever. Avira doesn't find anything. ... 13 Dec 2009 17:35
"Norton Internet Security 2010" customer reviews
x-no-archive:yes On Dec 2, 8:16 am, DC <remai...(a)reece.net.au> wrote: Amazon.com: http://bit.ly/NIS2010reviews Norton 360 is good too ... 11 Dec 2009 00:28