First  |  Prev |
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Download managers
What do you, gentle readers, consider the best download manager? Do any of you know of spyware/adware/malware associated with any of these programmes? Yes, I use dialup and so that is why I'm seeking guidance with this issue. TIA, =JS ... 16 Oct 2007 08:51
ms.net framework??
g'day, what purpose does ms,NET framework v1.1 & v2 fulfill in the myriod of programs that are installed onto a computer? i have this following window appear each time i boot up: <Could not load File or Assembly 'MOM.Implementation, Version=2.0.2736.38608, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba0c70f846762e' o... 10 Oct 2007 08:45
help
hi I`v been lookin for the software + driver for the Advent ADE- KBC1BT bluetooth keyboard and optical mouse. product code:(725532) this product is about 6 mounth and is from pcworld But with no luck they cant help i cant find them anywear online. have u any links to were i can download them tks john ;-)... 8 Jun 2007 00:06
PC2700 ram what is the difference
Hi Hoping somebody can help me,What is the difference between PC2700r and PC2700u.My PC needed the ram upgrading and have chance of 2700u but the ram in my PC is 2700r.Should it work ? Thanks David ... 19 May 2007 15:28
NOT (MSCDT) . It's MCDST
On 9 May, 20:05, "david astle" <davi.ast...(a)ntlworld.com> wrote: Hello to all I am currently stuck in a dead end job going nowhere fast, I have looked into getting a job in computing as this is something I have a keen interest in. I am a total beginner at this line of work and finding it hard at in... 10 May 2007 17:19
Vista OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK)
Hi, I've bought an OEM version of Windows Vista Premium. On the box it says it's intended for system builders only and then says: "If the individual software license is for a desktop operating system it must also be preinstalled on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer using the OEM Preinstallation... 31 Jan 2007 14:28
Maya Unlimited 8, and Alias MotionBuilder Pro 8, Maya Plugins Collection, Gnomon Maya eTutorials & Manuals, Maya training, ARTBEATS, Art Beats,
Maya Unlimited 8, and Alias MotionBuilder Pro 8, Maya Plugins Collection, Gnomon Maya eTutorials & Manuals, Maya training, ARTBEATS, Art Beats, GARAGE SALES, buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, =================================... 7 Nov 2006 12:14
Adobe After Effects 7.0 PRO, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 for Windows XP, and tutorials, Adobe After Effects Plugins Collection (WINMAC)
Adobe After Effects 7.0 PRO, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 for Windows XP, and tutorials, Adobe After Effects Plugins Collection (WINMAC) GARAGE SALES, buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, -----------------------------------------------... 7 Nov 2006 12:14
"Burn" ISO to USB drive?
I have a couple of ISO files that I'd like to burn to a USB thumb drive (playing around with Linux LiveCD's, and I have a spare 1 gig thumb drive. Anyone wanna tell me how to do this? Aaron ... 2 May 2006 17:22
USB Ports
My USB ports stopped working all of a sudden. I'm running XP, and one day I got the "blue screen of death". After I restarted, it told me my CMOS was corrupted or something, and do I want to use defaults? I hit yes, and started the computer up. But no none of my USB ports work. They all receive power, and the c... 13 Mar 2006 12:54