First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Comments on 32" 1080P HDTV as monitor?
I've been using a Sony 18" monitor for a number of years, and I normally run it 1024 by 768 for a pixel pitch of 0.347mm. A 32" HDTV with 1920 by 1080 has a pixel pitch of 0.369mm, so that documents will be very nearly the same size I'm used to seeing (a barely detectable 6% larger). I figure with all the roo... 10 Feb 2010 13:22
Information request
Hola grupo. Me gustaria saber por este medio si existe alguna forma de bajar peliculas que podrian actualmente estar en el cin. Basicamente solo quiciera bajar solo una. AVATAR, tengo por entendido que esta cisponible, pero no tengo ni una minima idea de como hacerlo y saber si es algo ilegal. De no, existe algun ... 10 Feb 2010 09:58
Unemployment : a Zionist Problem ?
Unemployment : a Zionist Problem ? Dear President Obama, is the unemployment a Zionist Problem, done by Israel ? It can be: Before 2001 the Italian companies, were taking works in the US; now in Israel. The continuos abuses of Israel agents - MOSSAD - towards the US new technologies trading and expans... 2 Feb 2010 14:24
Lost old email msgs
Hi, I have a Dell Dimension. I run Windows XP and use Outlook Express. My computer got hung up trying to get my email msgs so I did a shut down. When I went back in, my new messages came in fine and the email is working but all of the old msgs in my in-box disappeared. I did another restart which didn't hel... 10 Feb 2010 09:58
Q on Acrobat 4.06 (full)
Something has happened and now when i try to print a webpage to PDF, it gets about 2/3 the way thru and i get error window "Insufficient disk space for temporary file or other error writing PDF file". Have about 400MB of HD space, perhaps similar RAM space (no way to tell), cache folders empty (there are t... 3 Feb 2010 06:07
XP System Restore
About 9 years ago or so I used System Restore often with 98 and Me. Since I started using XP years ago System Restore has never worked. I always get the message that my computer cannot be restored to the date I picked. I rarely try to use it any more but I'm curious as to why it never works. Thanks ... 9 Feb 2010 15:05
I've broken my brand new computer
Jeff Strickland Inscribed thus: Win7 is _always_ going to be 64-bit, is that right? There is no reason to say, Win7 (64-bit) because Win7 is never anything but 64-bit, so it's redundant. Your running a netbook so your win 7 is likely to be 32 bit. Just do a full restore and save yourself the pain. ... 2 Feb 2010 14:24
Laptop, wifi & security?
I'm traveling next week for the first time with a laptop. Regarding WiFi, am I correct in assuming that as long as I don't transmit a username or password using the WiFi, the info on my laptop is secure? Just by turning on the laptop and connecting to WiFi wouldn't allow someone to view data on my laptop righ... 10 Feb 2010 09:58
laptop turning itself off
happy new year "JACK" <spam(a)spamspams.com> ??????:n5SdnRH90OfTUKzWnZ2dnUVZ8ladnZ2d(a)brightview.co.uk... My Compaq 6735s laptop suddenly just switches off. doesn't shut down or anything, just goes off. I'm assuming it's overheating although I can hear the fan come on so other suggestions welcome. How eas... 27 Jan 2010 22:48
Part Time Or Full Time ? $100 -- $300 Daily ?
You will get paid $20.00 for every email you process online. Our program requires only basic computer skills and can be done wherever you have access to the Internet. http://www.processemail.biz/ ... 27 Jan 2010 17:08