First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
router question
I have a Linksys wireless N router. Just how far do these things broadcast? I am using it with a Toshiba laptop, and from the living room, about forty feet away, it is working weakly. Is that the walls between, all sheetrock, some plumbing? Something wrong with the system? I have one of those tripod receivers t... 24 Mar 2010 12:17
Men are too stupid to use computers!!!
Buck wrote: "John Holmes"<nospam.13inch(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:20090502111234.B90D137AB(a)mta-fe.casema.nl... Van Chocstraw "contributed" in alt.computer: Rita B. Flesh wrote: Computers were designed by women for women and only women know how to use a computer. Men sh... 22 Mar 2010 02:45
lost my administrator rights
Hi can anyone tell me how to get this right, on start up today a message offerered an update on 'real player so i clicked on it and d/ loaded vers 11,but when i tried to install, message said i dont have admin rights to access the registry, install aborted. a/vir is clear, so any advice plese. thanx Don ... 9 Apr 2010 11:06
usb hard disk liveness
Hello! I have untypical question to you. I have bought four 1,5 TB Samsung hard disks (USB connection). I want to use them to back up my data. I want to store my photos from camera on 1st hard disk. I want to store the same copy of these photos on the 2nd hard disk. On the 3rd one I want to store my videos re... 21 Mar 2010 06:04
Dell India refunds in Indian Rupees ?
I am a US citizen living in Texas. I visited India on a vacation last October for 3 months. I purchased a Dell computer from the Dell website in India using a credit card. I then cancelled the order the next day. Now I'm back in Texas and after 6 months I still have not received my refund to my credit card. De... 15 Mar 2010 20:40
Asus RX3041 Router
Just purchase this cheap router to network two home computers. Before I start I would like to make it clear that I've never installed a router before, I'm a complete novice at this. My IP address is static (doesn't change) but for me to gain access to the web utility (192.168.1.1)I need to change from "Use the ... 15 Mar 2010 14:35
blog groups
Can anyone suggest a newsgroup where I can ask some questions about blogging? Or should I ask here? Steve ... 14 Mar 2010 00:08
Video Conferencing Knowhow
I don't know if this is the right group to put this post If it's not please can someone redirect me to the right group thank you in advance, but i will put a post. Good morning/afternoon/evening I'm a student at a technical institute and I’m making a report on video conferencing. I study Electro-Engineering. ... 12 Mar 2010 03:55
Running own web server?
If I want to run my own web server, can it be done with a dynamic IP or do I really need to have a static one? ... 11 Mar 2010 17:57
IP Cam to NAS recording solution?
How do you set up an IP camera to record directly to a NAS on your LAN without any computer system being switched on? In addition to it capturing images to remote server on the web? Is it possible to do this and if so what would you specify as the network path? ... 11 Mar 2010 11:07