First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
black one inch slots=Answer
The slots were indeed PCIe. I have a 5 port USB card in one right now. Tks. ... 20 Feb 2010 06:55
Help. Windows loads dvd driver but can't find the drive. ErrorCode 41
Bill wrote: I get message "Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this hardware but cannot find the hardware device. (Code 41) in Device Manager under the cd/dvd drive. If the machine is reformated the hardware is found. But after a few days or so, this message begins to pop up. Uni... 20 Feb 2010 04:44
Help. Windows loads dvd driver but can't find the drive. Error Code 41
I get message "Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this hardware but cannot find the hardware device. (Code 41) in Device Manager under the cd/dvd drive. If the machine is reformated the hardware is found. But after a few days or so, this message begins to pop up. Uninstalling the drive and letti... 19 Feb 2010 22:10
Class Action by Jobless against Zionists ?
Class Action by Jobless against Zionists ? Is legal, Americans, to activate a NEW CLASS ACTION by the NEW JOBLESS , against the CRIMINAL ZIONISTS OF AMERICA, who at 18 September caused the start of the financial crisis, by drawing 500 billion dollars in 2 hours ? This ... 18 Feb 2010 13:55
New Virus Activity
In the last week I have cleaned 3 machines that had the registry messed up by malware. If you clicked on a *.exe it would try to open Adobe Reader. I ran a fix from Microsoft exefix_xp.com. This repaired the registry and I got big ups for knowing what to do. I put the file on my repair usb drive and it is now p... 21 Feb 2010 15:59
iTonesPASS, Download Tones For iPhone
iTonesPASS, Download Tones For iPhone http://www.techespot.com/2010/02/itonespass-download-tones-for-iphone.html ... 18 Feb 2010 07:12
256GB SSD SLC in 2.5" size?
Does anyone know of a 256GB SLC product in 2.5" size or aware of any manufacture is going to release such a type solid state drive (SAS or SATA)? thanks in advance! ... 17 Feb 2010 15:35
black one inch slots
I'm looking to expand my computer. However, the only ports left inside are black one inch slots. What is it, what kind of card fits in there? I want to add more slots (USB, eSATA, etc.) to the external of my computer. Can I get a card to do this using these "ports?" Thanks. ... 16 Feb 2010 23:59
PerfectDisk 11 will be out in a few weeks.
PerfectDisk 11 will be out in a few weeks. So DO NOT buy now. ... 16 Feb 2010 23:59
How do I do a screen dump?
How do I do a screen dump? I keep trying the Print Screen SysRq button between F12 and Scroll Lock but unfortunately when I try and paste into Word it's not pasting anything. Is there something I'm doing wrong or need to do first to get it to work? ... 10 Feb 2010 08:51