First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Kodak Printer Error Message
I received a Kodak 5250 printer for Xmas. It was a lemon so Kodak sent me a new one. The setup went well and it seems to be performing OK. A disc was included called "Kodal AiO Home Center" software. Whenever I open this software I get the following error message: X There is a system error at runtime. ... 2 Mar 2010 00:14
dvd problems
cant play any DVD-Video's. all, it says "DVD-video as expired" any suggestion in what can i do to play them TIA ste ... 2 Mar 2010 11:12
SWFOBJECT.JS -- Update
It's the User Account Control (UAC). Start>Control Panel>User Account There is one account on the machine, and it's an Administrator level account, but the security protocols are stupid, and the administrator can't access potentially harmful content. Anyhow, I figured out that if I disable the UAC, then the... 1 Mar 2010 16:25
SWFOBJECT.JS
I'm having trouble running the Flash10 ActiveX add-on in a Vista/IE8 environment. The page I want to display says "Done, but with errors," on the Status Bar, and the error report goes a bit deeper into programming than I know how. The error calls out a Line and Character in a java script file, but I don't kn... 1 Mar 2010 15:14
Is it posible to save pages of Google Books?
I have to save the pages of some Google Books, is it possible? For example: http://books.google.it/books?id=EpY6KqzBXHQC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Colombia+Huitoto&lr=lang_it&as_drrb_is=q&as_minm_is=0&as_miny_is=&as_maxm_is=0&as_maxy_is=&as_brr=0&ei=6H-KS_fWIJWszgT8pLyyDg&cd=21#v=onepage&q=&f=false Thanks ... 3 Mar 2010 14:07
Adobe Flash Reader 10 Problems
I'm running Vista Home Premium, 32-bit, and IE8. I "installed" Flash 10 Active X add-on, but it does not run. Pages with known Flash are displayed blank where the ActiveX content is supposed to be. I have XP machines running IE8 and the Flash 10 player, and the content works properly. I think the problem is... 27 Feb 2010 08:47
.chm help file not recognized ?
I'm running Vista and the association somehow is broken between .chm and "microsoft html help executable" -whatever that be. I've searched, googled, tried installations, but can't fix. Any advice out there?? ... 26 Feb 2010 16:25
A few new msconfig startup files
Just checking my startup tab on msconfig, I noticed that I have two new files there: xvkwsftav xctvsftav I've tried to find out what these are through internet lists but I could not find them anywhere. Maybe they are part of some recent software I have loaded. Any idea what they are and can I "uncheck" th... 25 Feb 2010 22:41
Need help with slow computer
I have an old Compaq Presario 5000 that is running on XP. It has an Intel Celeron Processor that is 1.1 GHZ and I have increased the memory to its max which is 512 Mb of SDRAM. I have defragged and run Ad-Aware. I run C Cleaner often. When I run Task Scheduler, I often find that the memory is loaded. I fre... 24 Feb 2010 18:50
Want to remove autoplay options for multiple instances of same mp3 player
PC: HP Pavilion with Windows Vista Home Premium. I have owned 3 of the same mp3player in a row, and in auto play options three instances of it apear each with a pulldown for options what to do when it is hooked up to the USB. How can I delete ALL instances of this mp3 player from Windows so I can properly dete... 3 Mar 2010 21:58