First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
RAM voltage
Trying to choose RAM for a new mobo - a BIOSTAR MCP6P M2+ running an AMD Sempron. (This combo was picked primarily for PRICE, but also considering known compatibility, other factors, and hundreds of positive reviews) So, the problem I'm having in selection is picking RAM with consideration to voltage. I ... 6 Apr 2010 16:25
Lenovo - XP - Win7
I got a Lenovo 3000 PC from friend who was tossing it ( wouldn't boot). Had no CDs for me, but I took it. I can mount drive in another system and the disk itself looks ok - but Vista is toast. I had already ordered win7 UPGRADE for another PC but now thinking - this will be my new box. So, I called Lenovo - orde... 6 Apr 2010 13:00
Computer won't boot from CD
I put in a live CD to boot from, computer doesn't boot from it, boots from hard drive. But once it boots up, the CD is recognized so apparently there is nothing wrong with the drive. But I don't know what is causing this. The BIOS is set to boot from CD first. ... 28 Apr 2010 05:01
Large hard drive NTFS vs FAT32
I'm coming across so much conflicting information out there with more details than I need. I'm not looking for NTFS vs. FAT32 pros & cons. Simply put: What is the maximum HDD size FAT32 can handle? If I get a 500GB-1TB drive, must I use NTFS? (Win XP) Thanks --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - com... 1 Apr 2010 17:58
Notebookempfehlung?
Hallo Forengemeinde, ich stehe vor folgendem Problem: Ich bin auf der Suche nach einem neuen Notebook, da mein bisheriges langsam aber sicher in die Jahre gekommen ist. Hauptanspruch an das neue Notebook soll sein, dass es so leise wie nur m�glich ist. Das soll hei�en, im Idle-Betrieb sollte der L�fter, sowe... 29 Mar 2010 14:42
mp3 redux
Duh. There's a button called MODE. Just press it a couple of times, and AUX comes up. It was hiding right there in plain sight........ MP3 sounds good. How long does an RCA MP3 player typically last on one battery charge? Steve ... 27 Mar 2010 02:14
Windows 7 UAC
I've been using Windows 7 for around four weeks on a new build computer (previously used Windows XP) and finding that clicking on UAC every few minutes is getting a little much. I also use Outpost Firewall Pro that also asks for permission until the rule has been made when starting software. Searching for disabli... 27 Mar 2010 22:09
mp3 to car stereo
I have a Dodge 2006 Ram truck. On the radio is an AUX 1/8" jack. I plugged my RCA mp3 player into it with a connector cord, but I get nothing. I tried poking all the buttons, but no go. Any ideas as to what is wrong? Steve ... 25 Mar 2010 18:32
XP digital sound output adjustment window
Hello: I cant find the digital sound adjustment window on my PC which is a 3 year old HP with XP,4600 athlon dual core,. It used to have an Icon in the tool bar which opened the window which allowed me to change the digital output. the icon has vanished. It may have been Realtek maybe called something else? Th... 25 Mar 2010 02:07
mp3 question
I got a RCA mp3 Opal player for free. It has a cord with it, but when I plug in the cord, it will not operate. I can't get it to come on. Is this designed only to run on battery? Also, I can't find out anything about replacing the battery. I did download the manual, but I can't find these issues in there. ... 23 Mar 2010 14:45