First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 58852
I use the computer and the Net on a regular basis but I don't know a whole lot about it all, especially when it gets technical. I have an Acer Aspire AM5100-U5300A. I would like to speed this computer up, I would like a very good grasphics card without spending a fortune. Once I find out what I need I willo just go t... 2 Feb 2010 14:23
Moray & POV-Ray
I had the mistaken impression that Moray and POV Ray would work together in some half-way reasonable manner. I have Moray 3.5 and POVRay 3.62 and am getting nowhere. I start with a rectangular box in Moray and click "render" and after about a 30 second delay, POV Ray comes up (message screen with credits... 24 Jan 2010 04:37
Wi-Fi Connectivity Problem
I have an older computer notebook, about 2003, which uses a Belkin plug-in card to connect to wireless Internet. The computer is a little slow. But it is no longer on day-to-day operations and will work without a problem if you don't abuse it. Same thing with the Belkin card, which I purchased about five years... 25 Jan 2010 15:03
Math Problem with RAM
I'm looking at my brother-in-law's computer trying to figure out why it runs so slowly. It has a Celeron processor running at 2.66Ghz, and 496M of RAM. How does one arrive at 496M? I'm running defrag on it right now and can't remove the RAM modules, so I'm in a bit of a holding pattern right now. The machine ... 2 Feb 2010 14:23
Outlook and muliple email accounts?
I'm using Outlook 2003 for mail and I have multiple email accounts. Not addresses, multiple accounts Embarq, Prodigy, AT&T etc. For whatever reason, one contact in my list can only receive mail from one of my non-default accounts. I've had him add me to his safe senders list etc but it still only comes throu... 17 Jan 2010 12:46
blu ray burner vs. burning speed
Hello! I have a blu ray burner. I`ve been using it for more than 1 year. I have noticed such strange behaviour. When I burn Verbatim DVD DL discs I uses as the minimum burning speed as possible. So I uses 2x speed. I know that the less speed I set, the quality of burning data would be burnt on disc. But ... 18 Jan 2010 15:22
Removing an HP HpqSRmon.exe file
On Jan 15, 5:09�am, JD <No.Re...(a)Sorry.com> wrote: On 15/01/2010 6:26 AM, LRESA...(a)aol.com wrote: I was having a system runtime error.(8163) after I installed and when I use the Kodak Home Security software I got with my new ESP5250 printer. I ran the HP uninstall which deleted most of the progra... 18 Jan 2010 05:19
acer aspire 7735Z wireless
If any one else has this model have you been able to get it to do wireless n connection. I have a cisco linksys wireless router and I can only connect my lap top in the 802.11 g mode. If i set the router to n only my acer laptop will not connect. It says it supports wireless N draft my router say it does wireless... 20 Jan 2010 05:05
Removing an HP HpqSRmon.exe file
I was having a system runtime error.(8163) after I installed and when I use the Kodak Home Security software I got with my new ESP5250 printer. I ran the HP uninstall which deleted most of the program files but there were still some leftover that remained. I deleted them manually. Only one remains " HpqSRmon.exe" ... 15 Jan 2010 06:03
What resolution should I scan photos at?
What resolution should I scan 6x4" photos at? And what other settings should I use for best results? I have a flatbed scanner - the Canon Canoscan 8800F. ... 12 Jan 2010 07:57
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last