From: Evenbit on
On Aug 27, 4:15 am, Betov <be...(a)free.fr> wrote:

> And, mind you, like Frank said above, if a guy like me could
> do an "operator error" (whatever this could be), this still
> would be a problem to be fixed, for the designers.

Not long ago, "Jules" stated that you and Randy are absolutely
"Nucking Futs!" So, perhaps, the "guy like me" phraze explains why
'you' encountered the problem. :)

Nathan.

From: Evenbit on
On Aug 26, 7:49 am, santosh <santosh....(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Also 'whereis wine'. If Betov installed wine from a distribution package,

Does the PC tell him it is already in his belly?

> Also he should do 'man wine'.

And here I always thought that 'woman wine' was the magic
combination. No? :)

Nathan.

From: Charles Crayne on
On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:19:25 -0400
CodeMonk <jascwa(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> RHEL is actually a somewhat expensive version of Linux
> and I'd hate to think they actually support Fedora better than RHEL :)

It's more a question of "fitness for known purpose". RHEL is the
tortoise and Fedora is the hare. Wine is still a work in progress with
a new version released every few months -- not what enterprise system
administrators want to deal with.

-- Chuck
From: SpooK on
On Aug 27, 9:26 pm, Charles Crayne <ccra...(a)crayne.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:19:25 -0400
>
> CodeMonk <jas...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> > RHEL is actually a somewhat expensive version of Linux
> > and I'd hate to think they actually support Fedora better than RHEL :)
>
> It's more a question of "fitness for known purpose". RHEL is the
> tortoise and Fedora is the hare. Wine is still a work in progress with
> a new version released every few months -- not what enterprise system
> administrators want to deal with.
>
> -- Chuck

Slow and steady wins the race... just ask Mr. Mass and his quest for
an Intergalactic Holocaust :P

From: CodeMonk on
SpooK wrote:

> Slow and steady wins the race... just ask Mr. Mass and his quest for
> an Intergalactic Holocaust :P

What is it in here with all the inside jokes. Who is Mr. Mass?
Something to do with WINE?

- Scott