From: CodeMonk on
SpooK wrote:

> corresponding dynamic library. However, with the existence of static
> libraries, it becomes clear that supporting the object file method is
> better for establishing a consistency in development.

I'd have to say that hit the nail on the head :) BTW - Who is Mr. Mass?

- Scott
From: CodeMonk on
Betov wrote:

> Sorry, i don't understand a word of what you are saying.

No worries mate, I get that a lot :)

- Scott
From: rhyde on
On Aug 28, 12:11 am, Betov <be...(a)free.fr> wrote:

> A tree cannot be sorted alphabetically. This makes no sense.

Funny, most data structures and algorithms textbooks describe exactly
how to do this.

> The Right-Click features are way more "usefull" - as you say -,
> than the TreeView, anyway, and if the TreeView is still inside,
> this is because a couple of users love using it. Also, i have
> no real reason for removing this old toy, that i do not use
> personally, as long as it may please some.

Then why not add static linking to your assembler? You may have no
reason to use it, but it will certainly please some.
hLater,
Randy Hyde

From: rhyde on
On Aug 27, 11:51 am, Betov <be...(a)free.fr> wrote:
> "rh...(a)cs.ucr.edu" <rh...(a)cs.ucr.edu> écrivaitnews:1188238220.551093.6820(a)q4g2000prc.googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Aug 27, 9:23 am, Betov <be...(a)free.fr> wrote:
>
> >> No idea. The biggest source ever written with RosAsm is RosAsm
> >> itself, and RosAsm is one of biggest Assembly Source ever written.
>
> > Far from it, dude.
> > You do realize that OS\360 was written in assembly? It was just a
> > *little* bigger than <name stolen from ReactOS>:RosAsm.
>
> Ooooppssss... i forgot that the universal expert in number
> of lines, sizes, dates, was around!

IOW, you forgot you wouldn't be able to get away with swindling people
with your outrageous claims?

Caught with your hand in the cookie jar again, Rene.

hLater,
Randy Hyde

From: rhyde on
On Aug 27, 11:53 am, Betov <be...(a)free.fr> wrote:
> "rh...(a)cs.ucr.edu" <rh...(a)cs.ucr.edu> écrivaitnews:1188238466.264740.294160(a)q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com:
>
> > This is your problem understanding why things like object files and
> > static linking are necessary
>
> Right, clown. You are right, i will never understand this.

And this is why you have so few users of your product and, indeed, why
you really have no business writing software development tools like
assemblers. :-)
hLater,
Randy Hyde