From: Betov on
"rhyde(a)cs.ucr.edu" <rhyde(a)cs.ucr.edu> �crivait

> Yes, LISA was a failure

Shut up, clown: You are pathetic.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: CodeMonk on
Betov wrote:

> PS. RosAsm does not need of LoadLibrary nor GetProcAddress
> for calling any DLL Function.

Doing so being possible was my point. In either case, do you have an
alternative method in RosAsm to access DLL functions?

- Scott
From: CodeMonk on
Betov wrote:

>> Then why not add static linking to your assembler? You may have no
>> reason to use it, but it will certainly please some
>
> Because i am not used to work for implementing stupidities,
> even when when people want it, clown.

This deficiency could be addressed by wrapping the requisite LIB in a
DLL and using the LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress API functions. An
annoyance to be sure, but it's the only viable work-around I see.

- Scott
From: JDavison on
Betov wrote:
> "rhyde(a)cs.ucr.edu" <rhyde(a)cs.ucr.edu> �crivait news:1188312097.871982.69450
> @r23g2000prd.googlegroups.com:
>
>> IOW, you forgot you wouldn't be able to get away with swindling people
>> with your outrageous claims?
>
> Said by the clown who had no choice but to steal FASM,
> because he is unable to write any Assembler.

It's interesting that you seem to always accuse others of the very thing
that you yourself are guilty of. I've noticed you've done that quite a
number of times. It's as if that's you're way of confessing your guilt,
and you're trying to clear your conscience of it.

Everyone knows you are guilty of stealing the name for your relatively
user-less (i.e. "useless") product. You're not fooling anyone, clown.

Your very best friend,
Joel

From: Betov on
CodeMonk <jascwa(a)yahoo.com> �crivait news:9MXAi.67443$pu2.55780
@bignews1.bellsouth.net:

> This deficiency could be addressed by wrapping the requisite LIB in a
> DLL and using the LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress API functions. An
> annoyance to be sure, but it's the only viable work-around I see.

Which "deficiency"?

I perfectly know of the implications of my choices, and if
i had wanted popularity, i would have written FASM, and not
RosAsm (this would have been way less work, by the way).

When you want to develop a Tool for writting Applications in
Assembly, you cannot expect to get anything popular.

Betov.