First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
hp 50g rom
Hello, can any one post another location where the 2.09 rom can be downloaded, i`m having problems with the HP site. Thanks Paul ... 12 Aug 2006 05:33
HP 50G - Connectivity software problems?
Has any one had problems geting the connectivity software supplied on CD with the 50G to work. Installation of software and USB driver appears OK, but software gives an error and does not enable you to do anything with it. I' m using WinXP Home (with SP2) on a Fujitsu-Siemens laptop. Paul ... 12 Sep 2006 06:20
Sparcom Mechanical Engineering Pac for HP 48SX
Does anyone hear know of this card will work with a HP 48GX? ... 4 Aug 2006 15:15
TRANSITION FROM HP48 TO HP50
hi there: How would I qiuckly transfer a directory of data on my HP48 to my HP50. I really don't want to re type everything. thanks ... 2 Aug 2006 17:54
I don't get it... HP 50G
Other than an added RS232 port(1), why would I want to get it over, say, the 49G+, if I wasn't an HP Calc enthusiast? (Yay, I can hook up my Hayes modem and use my calc as a vt102 terminal again!) For some people that RS232 port alone may justify it, but to an average user it's just an RS-Wha? Not *all* hp calc use... 10 Aug 2006 07:12
Z transform
Hello. Exist a program for Hp49g+ for Z transform? where i can find it? Thanks. ... 18 Jul 2006 14:58
DC Circuit Simulator
Hi, I am hoping to find a simple DC Circuit Simulator program for the 49g+. Circuitos looked good but despite being labeled on hpcalc.org as English/Spanish, I cannot figure out how to switch it to English. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't need anything complicated, just enough for very simple dc cir... 10 Jul 2006 18:17
Linux emulators
What's the current state of the art for an HP49g+ emulator under Linux? I've moved jobs and no longer have access to a Windows machine. Would prefer something running natively under Linux as opposed to wine since we're not really running wine (whine, whine, I know). Thanks. ... 4 Jul 2006 11:45
New HP 50 G ?
Yestarday I read on the website from Dynatech (a big german calculator seller) that there would be 2 new calculators from HP in this summer. The new HP 39 GS and a new HP 50 G, but they have no further infrmations and no pics of both. Does anybody here know more? Greetings Tom ... 19 Jun 2006 02:56
HP48GX memory
I have an original HP48GX for which I want to purchase additional memory cards (a 2d 128k slot 1 card and 1M+ slot 2 cards). I would rather not have to pay ebay prices for the cards. I recall a link on hpcalc for klotz electric, which I tried, but it is dead. Are there folks still out there producing new memory car... 13 Feb 2006 13:53