First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
The HP 35S has arrived...
The new HP35S (the HP 35 35th anniversary model) has arrived: http://www.calculators-hp.com/35s.html and it looks supurb! Dave. ... 7 Jun 2007 17:52
using MSLV, setting boundaries to certain variables
Hi, I'm trying to solve a system of equations with MSLV and am wondering if I can tell MSLV to use some boundaries for certain variables. Example: D=a*E^b*exp(c*E) I know 3 values for D and I know that a > 0, 0<b<1 and c<0 and I'm trying to get the values of a, b and c. E is a number and not the e^x-function... 18 May 2007 14:28
Import Hp48GX LIB to HP 50G
Hi , i have 2 library in a Hp48 GX Format in my pc and i want to use it in my HP 50G. I try to run it in my 50G but its not reconize the library I search a bit on the web and i see a utility hpconv 1.4 and i try to convert it. But its fail in the process the program ask me for a adress for a var and i don't... 23 Apr 2007 19:21
Mutli equation solver MES on hp48 and hp50
On Apr 20, 5:29 pm, "John H Meyers" <jhmey...(a)nomail.invalid> wrote: On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:02:37 -0500: In my past school years i use to love using the MES on my hp48. one thing that i remember is that i could see the equations on the top line, also remember scrolling to the next eq. with the nxt ... 20 Apr 2007 20:52
New Samson HP50 serial cable
If the new Samson HP50G serial cable is true RS-232 would I need a null modem cable for two HP50's to talk to each other? If this is true do they make anything like a gender changer in format that does the same thing as a null modem cable? Harold A Climer University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Dept of Physics,G... 24 Apr 2007 12:42
Convert units on HP50 as on HP48
Is there a way to convert units on the HP50 as we did on the 48GX without using the CONVERT(X,Y) command? Harold A Climer University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Dept of Physics,Geology,& Astronomy Room 309 Grote Hall 615 McCallie Ave Chattanooga TN 37403 Harold-Climer(a)utc.edu ... 23 Apr 2007 14:38
FlashTools 1.0 released
New programs! FlashTools is a set of tools to manage your flash memory, works on 49G +/50G and hopefully 49G (untested as I don't have one). It allows to: * Delete and undelete specific items * Move items between banks * Repack flash banks to eliminate deleted items * RCL items from flash (including delete... 3 Apr 2007 12:45
Problems with headers in User-RPL
Hello... I'm in a project where I have to translate a program from User-RPL to Java language. The program is spread into 210 txt files. To try to understand it, I'm using a program named HPUserEdit. The thing is that the files have some headers, which turn into a syntax error when run on the emulator. Some of ... 31 Mar 2007 00:33
3 question on the HP50G
I have my new 50G since a few days, and I'm rather pleased... I think it's a great advance since the 48GX I had. I also like its "look'n'feel", the keyboard is OK though I miss some of the 48's keys (and the labels over the arrow keys!) I have some questions that bug me though... 1) If I have a very long integer... 25 Mar 2007 16:58
Archiving HP-42S Programs
Hi all, I have an HP-42S I used for many years at NASA, and on it still are several programs I wrote, some quite large. I still use the calculator but I don't have much need to program it any more. I would like to archive off the programs - at least as listings, to a PC. I have read something about using the I... 6 Mar 2007 20:09