From: Chris H on
In message <1Amvn.32611$pj7.29288(a)en-nntp-15.dc1.easynews.com>, GMAN
<Winniethepooh(a)100acrewoods.org> writes
>In article <1giqr594p2c4c7pvnumq0430sj0oc6nq34(a)4ax.com>, tony cooper
><tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
>>On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 21:27:02 -0500, James Nagler
>><jnagler(a)spamproofed.net> wrote:

>>>When catholics and all other christians learn to respect and honor the
>>>belief systems, Gods, and Goddesses of all other cultures by also
>>>capitalizing their Gods and Goddesses, perhaps they'll eventually earn the
>>>respect to have their title capitalized again some day. They have zero
>>>respect for anyone else on the planet so they deserve zero respect in
>>>return.
>>>
>>>Perhaps we should cut off one of your wife's breast with a rusty knife
>>>while she is still alive and play a game of stick-ball with it so we can be
>>>more "christian".
>>
>>Your contribution is appreciated. Whenever I think some of the other
>>posters here are hopelessly ignorant, along comes someone like you to
>>make them look like Mensa candidates by comparison.
>>

>And some here think you are an arrogant prick!

I would not say that. He just will not admit to himself that it is his
own Church that is one of the main single sources of pedophiles globally
and the institution, including his own church covers it up.

I don't think you could find any other organisation that has such a high
number or percentage of pedophiles and child abusers.

From: James Nagler on
On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 09:34:16 -0400, tony cooper
<tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

>The problem is in the open now, but as recently as ten years ago no
>one really knew about the magnitude of the problem. There were
>whispers and rumors, but everyone seemed to think that the problem
>involved only a few errant priests. No one wanted to believe that the
>problem was larger.

The "problem" has been in the open and has been known it was this large for
over forty years. And here you are, yet again, pretending it is something
new. Had everyone stopped supporting that church by not walking through
those doors forty years ago the problem would have ended forty years ago.

Wear some more ignorance inducing blinders to justify your support of child
abusers. They look so good on you. The only thing that any catholic is
worthy of today is getting spit upon and totally ostracized from the
society that does not support child abuse.

From: mmyvusenet on
"Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:E65nIjAMNYvLFA8V(a)phaedsys.demon.co.uk...
> In message <824s2sFflrU1(a)mid.individual.net>, mmyvusenet
> <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> writes
>>"Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> escribi� en el mensaje de
>>noticias:ctyR9hAgVPvLFAOQ(a)phaedsys.demon.co.uk...
>>> In message <8242klF5f2U1(a)mid.individual.net>, mmyvusenet
>>> <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> writes

>>> Which Bible?
>>>
>>> There are several. Also there were several councils of Bishops who horse
>>> traded what was in and what was out. The Eastern Orthodox Church lost
>>> and quite a few books were missing. I have seen churches that are over
>>> 1000 years old. That have freezes and carvings of "Bible stores" that
>>> are from Books of the Bible that are no longer in the modern Bible.
>>

>>The verse is in any version of the Bible.
>
> How do you know that? You have the older ones from before the councils
> where they changed it?
>
> But the Bible is the word of man not the word of god.

But for a true Christian the Bible is the Word of God, and God has given
everyone free will to believe or not.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: Chris H on
In message <826krjFiv5U1(a)mid.individual.net>, mmyvusenet
<mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> writes
>"Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> escribi� en el mensaje de
>noticias:E65nIjAMNYvLFA8V(a)phaedsys.demon.co.uk...
>> In message <824s2sFflrU1(a)mid.individual.net>, mmyvusenet
>> <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> writes
>>>"Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> escribi� en el mensaje de
>>>noticias:ctyR9hAgVPvLFAOQ(a)phaedsys.demon.co.uk...

>>>The verse is in any version of the Bible.
>>
>> How do you know that? You have the older ones from before the councils
>> where they changed it?
>>
>> But the Bible is the word of man not the word of god.
>

>But for a true Christian the Bible is the Word of God,

Yes it is such a shame that they have been so miss informed. The Bible
is not the word of God.

> and God has given
>everyone free will to believe or not.

This is true but sadly the Christians believe in the wrong book.

From: James Nagler on